- Next1 of 13Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Nixon
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Dori Csengeri
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Nordstom
- Conversation-Starting Accessories10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Bold Over1 of 13
By Nicole Mann Novick
With so many statement-making accessories available this spring, it's easy to find one that suits your personality. From brightly colored belts to dynamic dangling earrings, exude confidence and turn heads with these affordable accessories—all under $150.
Take Two2 of 13
We love pieces that can serve dual purposes. While this cosmetic bag fits all your beauty essentials, it also easily transitions to a knockout clutch.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch cosmetic case, $95
Sky High3 of 13
Bright shoes and wedges are both big trends for spring. Find a shoe that serves double duty.
SHOP NOW: Boutique 9 shoes, $140
Top Hat4 of 13
This hat proves that you can still capture attention while keeping your face in the shade.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie hat, $48
Animal Attraction5 of 13
Don't be predictable. Whimsical jewelry is modern and an unexpected accessory.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew bracelet, $68
Bright Eyes6 of 13
Technicolor shades may not be for everyone, but a slightly tinted pair is flattering and still stands out.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors sunglasses, $99
Flower Girl7 of 13
This juicy-hued belt really packs a punch. Wear it with a plain white tee and white jeans for maximum impact.
SHOP NOW: Pieces belt, $17
Watch Me8 of 13
Color-blocking is taking spring by storm. Watches are a subtle way to integrate this standout look into your wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Nixon watch, $100
Prep Time9 of 13
A bold and unexpected take on classic pieces, like these patent-updated boat shoes, will surely turn heads.
SHOP NOW: Sperry Top-Siders, $90
Go Long10 of 13
An oversize necklace is the ultimate statement accessory. This tribal-inspired piece will be the focal point of any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Ranna Gill necklace, $68
Jewel Tones11 of 13
A conversation-starting accessory needn't be loud or gaudy. Eye-catching but feminine danglers can still steal the show.
SHOP NOW: Dori Csengeri earrings, $115
Love Bug12 of 13
A pretty and quirky bug print gets an added boost with tassel embellishments. Add it to jeans and a tee to complete your casual and dynamic look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop scarf, $36
Shine On13 of 13
Magenta sequins are an unexpected touch to a classic, striped beach bag.
SHOP NOW: Deux Lux tote, $102