Workout wear you can wear anywhere
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Michi/Lulu Lemon
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Lulu Lemon
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Undrest
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Adidas
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Kings of Cole
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Michi
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Athleta
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Nike
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Dick's Sporting Goods
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Activewear USA.com
- Workout wear you can wear anywhereCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Gym Chic1 of 11
Wish you could sneak in a workout before or after running errands and meeting friends, but don't want to look like you live in your gym clothes? Fortunately, our pals at Cosmopolitan uncovered some chic new workout wear that sports serious style and plenty of comfort. Look haute on the street and in the gym with these fab fitness finds. Game on!
Color-Block Cool2 of 11
Fashion meets fitness when you throw this chic gym bag over your shoulder. P.S. It has a pocket for every single thing you might want to bring to the gym.
SHOP NOW: Lululemon Method Bag, $138
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Diet Foods That Aren't Good For You
Fancy Pants3 of 11
Since printed pants are in, you may as well take advantage of the trend and throw a loose-fitting sweatshirt or top over a workout pair like this. No one will even notice the difference!
SHOP NOW: Undrest Water Leggings, $148
Double-Duty Suit4 of 11
We’re obsessed with this one-piece swimsuit, and if you’re into laps, we say it’s the one to scoop up. Bonus: Its print is so on trend, you can slip it on with skinny jeans, a blazer and pumps to look super chic.
SHOP NOW: Women’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Swim Performance Suit, $120
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Sneaky Ways To Lose Weight Without Starving
Short & Sweet5 of 11
These cotton shorts with rose gold zippers are the perfect go-to if you’re looking to be a little sexy while you pump some iron. After all, you never know who you’ll meet while you’re working out.
SHOP NOW: Kings of Cole Sweatshorts, $92
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 8 Things Guys Notice About You Instantly
The Sexy Sweatpant6 of 11
These pants are the perfect pair for air conditioned indoor workouts, pre-and post-gym layering, or any outdoor exercise. The best part about these sweatpants: Throw them on with a pair of booties and you can wear them out on the town. They’re that flattering!
SHOP NOW: Michi Frontier Sweatpant, $175
Neon Dream7 of 11
Who says workout wear has to be boring? This vibrant top can go from brunch to barbells with ease, and boost your mood while you’re wearing it thanks to its bright shade.
SHOP NOW: Athleta Circuit Hoodie, $84
Perfect Timing8 of 11
Workout watches can be sleek too, just like your everyday wrist-wear. You’ll want to wear this one 24/7, thanks to its sports-tested accelerometer that tracks your daily activity including running, walking, basketball, dancing, and more. It also keeps a tally of each step you’ve taken and records calories burned. Oh and it tells you the time of day of course.
SHOP NOW: Nike + Fuelband, $149
Black Out9 of 11
We love these black sneakers because they don’t scream over-the-top, super bright workout gear thanks to their hidden hot pink detailing.
SHOP NOW: Adidas by Stella McCartney Axyridis Clima Sneakers, $130
Top Choice10 of 11
Sometimes you don’t want to wear something skintight when you exercise. This loose-fitting tank is the perfect solutions. Plus, its cool print gives you the option of wearing it out the girls for happy hour, as well as at the gym.
SHOP NOW: Women’s Dropped Armhole Tank Top, $29
ON COSMOPOLITAN: Make Up You Can Wear To The Gym
Covet-Worthy Coat11 of 11
This low-bulk puffer jacket not only looks fashion-forward, it’s functional (and slimming!) too. Made with premium goose down, and a water resistant finish, it’s perfect for all kinds of weather Monther Nature throws at you.
SHOP NOW: Patagonia Women’s Ultralight Down Jacket, $279