10 Craziest Shoes Spotted During Fashion Week
- Next1 of 11Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 11Elena Braghieri/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 11Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 11Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Timur Emek/Getty Images
Shoe Stoppers1 of 11
By Paige Brettingen & Shannan Rouss
Check out the ten most outrageous shoes spotted on the streets during Fashion Weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris.
Hoofing It2 of 11
Heels ... or hooves? Watch out, Fashion Week. There might still be a Clydesdale on the loose.
Seeing Stripes3 of 11
Oh dear. Who said "Beetlejuice" three times in a row?
Towering Above4 of 11
Apparently, the view from the top of these pumps is amazing.
Fur Real5 of 11
We'll assume this person is getting real comfortable with people asking if they can pet her feet.
Early Bird6 of 11
Well someone was certainly eager to start trying the feather trend.
Getting Pumped7 of 11
It seems the gnomes left the yard to give these playful lace-up shooties a lift.
Silver Daze8 of 11
These are a little bit '50s diner, a little bit chrome car fender.
Flower Power9 of 11
Clearly, you'd be the edgiest girl at the garden party in these.
On Holiday10 of 11
Bold as they may be, there's something undeniable festive about these kitschy island-inspired sandals from Dolce & Gabbana.
In a Barbie World11 of 11
This is one way of getting all dolled up.
NEXT ON GLO: Ultimate Fall Shoe Shopping Guide