Crazy-cool NBA fan gear
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of HerStar
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Skullcandy
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Rakuten
- Previous Next9 of 10DoggieNation
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Stance
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
- 36 Comfortable Flats for Spring
- 25 Summer Dresses to Buy Now
- ELLE women in music photo shoot
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- The best studded shoes, bags and accessories
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- How to dress up without the dress
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
For Professional Fans Only1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
The stage is set. The Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs are meeting each other for the first time ever in the NBA Finals. While anxiously awaiting the crowning of the champions, you can relieve your pre-game jitters by partaking in a little retail therapy. Anyone can buy a jersey, but these nine innovative items show off team pride in a way that's sure to make you stand out in the crowd (or in the floor seats, if you're lucky).
Minute to Win It2 of 10
This retro appliance will leave your team's emblem on every piece of bread it touches. Consider this part of the breakfast of champions.
SHOP NOW: Pangea toaster, $39
High Hops3 of 10
Step out in style with these limited-edition custom-made heels. With all the teams represented in an array of flashy colors and styles, you might just pledge allegiance to more than one shoe.
SHOP NOW: Miami Heat Butterfly heels, $700
Point Guard4 of 10
Sure, J.R. Smith, Birdman and Co. may be up to their necks in tattoos (literally) but you might not be willing to commit to that much ink. With these nail decals, you can show your team spirit without the lifetime commitment.
SHOP NOW: Wincraft nail tattoos, $5
Head in the Game5 of 10
Studio sound meets street style with these team headphones. Plus, the noise isolation will block out any nasty referee calls—music to our ears.
SHOP NOW: Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones, $80
Ground Rules6 of 10
This gnarly gnome will add some personality and hoops-inspired spirit to your Bermuda grass. After all, if plastic flamingos have a place in the yard, why not mythical humanoid ballers?
SHOP NOW: Garden Gnome, $18
Small Forward7 of 10
Just because you're not allowed in the locker room doesn't mean you can't hang with your favorite player. Bring a miniature Lebron, Dirk or Kobe home for your kids (or for you—no judgment here). Flops not included.
SHOP NOW: Miami Heat Lebron James plush, $20
Dry Spell8 of 10
Might the Memphis Grizzlies brand taste extra bitter?
SHOP NOW: Top Shelf Coffee dark roast ground, $27
Doggin' It9 of 10
Gather the canine troops before the big game with this pup-size cheerleader outfit, emblazoned with team colors and logo. Human cheerleaders are so last season.
SHOP NOW: Cheerleader Dog Dress, $24
Sole Power10 of 10
Our favorite pick for the nonpartisan. Do you need a reason to have Larry Legend warm your toes? We didn't think so.
SHOP NOW: Stance NBA Legends socks, $16
- 21 Must-Know Tips About Painting Your Nails
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Style Secrets Of The Super Successful
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
- What your handwriting says about you
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession