Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Alexandre Herchcovitch Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 18Diane von Furstenburg Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 18Alexander Wang Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 18Altuzarra Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 18Tracy Reese Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 18Edun Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 18Jill Stuart Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 18Ruffian Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 18Tracy Reese Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 18DKNY Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 18Prabal Gurung Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 18Rag and Bone Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next14 of 18Opening Ceremony Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next15 of 18Carolina Herrera Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next16 of 18Phillip Lim Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next17 of 18Suno Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next18 of 18Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2014/Imaxtree
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Feet First1 of 18
By Shannan Rouss & Paige Brettingen
The one thing that tends to top even the most outrageous fashion trends at New York Fashion Week? The footwear. And, so far, this season doesn't disappoint. Take a look at 17 of the wildest shoes spotted on the runways for fall/winter 2014.
Buckle Up2 of 18
The classic saddle shoe gets a modern twist with this funky pair by Herchcovitch, especially when accompanied by tassled laces and ankle socks.
Sheer Fantasy3 of 18
Ultra-sheer ankle socks made the sophisticated strappy sandals at Diane von Furstenberg more playful.
Re-Booted4 of 18
Part clog, part boot, Alexander Wang's backless shoes fuse winter and spring styles in one.
Breathe Easy5 of 18
A small side-slit in these boots by Altuzarra gives skintight leather a little more give (not to mention ventilation).
Fine Feather6 of 18
Could feathers be the new fringe? These brightly-hued boots from Tracy Reese make us think yes.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Fuzzy Feet7 of 18
The furry footwear on the Edun runways prove the sporty trend spotted at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week last month is just beginning.
Flash Back8 of 18
Confetti-speckled nylons give these chunky-strap heels at Jill Stuart's show an unmistakable '80s vibe.
Curved Ahead9 of 18
Dramatically bent heels and opaque tights contributed to the lavish Tudor-period vibe at Ruffian.
In the Nude10 of 18
Socks with mules? That was the look at Tracy Reese where nude footies were de rigueur.
Call of the Wild11 of 18
The DKNY models lucked out this year, trading the stiletto heels for these animal-print platform sneakers.
Jingle All the Way12 of 18
Decorative ankle detailing gives these strappy sandals from Prabal Gurung a bohemian flair.
Got Protection?13 of 18
With a baggy fit and elastic banding, these white boots from Opening Ceremony are taking style cues from classic gaiters.
On Board14 of 18
In a similar gaiter style as Opening Ceremony's white boots, these boots at Rag & Bone let you wear the snowboarder look off the slopes.
All Legs15 of 18
As if the models needed any help making their legs look longer, these black-pointed heels by Carolina Herrera and opaque tights certainly did the trick.
On the Block16 of 18
A sturdy, chunky heel ensured there were no model spills at the 3.1 Phillip Lim runway show.
Just Visiting17 of 18
Pasty legs, black trouser socks and tasseled menswear shoes make quite the European-tourist-abroad statement at Suno.
Cozy Up18 of 18
It's hard to decide which looked more comfortable at Tommy Hilfiger's show—the slip-on clogs or the fuzzy pastel socks.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession