Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
- Next1 of 9Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next2 of 9Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Anthony Harvey/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Paul Zimmerman/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 9Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Cropping Up1 of 9
Believe it or not, last summer's crop-top trend has surfaced again for the winter. See how celebs are pairing the navel-skimming shirts with midi skirts.
Box Set2 of 9
A boxy crop top and full midi skirt are subtly sexy when they reveal just a hint of skin, as Vanessa Hudgens does here.
Sneak Peek3 of 9
Scottish actress Joanna Vanderham's pencil skirt and sleeveless reveal just the tiniest sliver of midriff.
White Haute4 of 9
Miranda Kerr shows off her slender waist in a lacey pencil skirt and simple cropped top.
Break It Up5 of 9
Take a cue from French style blogger Jeanne Damas, whose slouchy skirt and patterned top have a casual, not-trying-too-hard vibe.
Cream of the Crop6 of 9
A draped jacket brings all focus front and center with Chrissy Teigen's snug ivory ensemble.
Nifty Fifties7 of 9
Harley Viera-Newton's swingy, retro-inspired skirt helps balance her crop corset top.
Far Out8 of 9
Fashion Star host Louise Roe gives off a cool, psychedelic vibe in this fitted crop-top, flared skirt combo.
In the Navy9 of 9
Kate Mara's peek of midriff adds some playfulness to an otherwise prim and proper lace look.
Shop the Look:
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession