Adorable finds for daddy & me
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Hat Attack Boyfriend, Nordstrom
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of REI, Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Lafco New York
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Brooks Brothers
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Fatboy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Sir Jacks, Urban Sunday
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Sperry Top Sider, Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Zappos
INTRO-Pop-Shop1 of 11
Check Mates2 of 11
Whether hanging with the preschool set or heading to work, these gingham shirts can't go wrong when paired with khakis or jeans.
Hats Off3 of 11
This season's penchant for masculine straw fedoras doesn't leave out Daddy's little girl.
Hot Wheels4 of 11
There's no better gift for Dad than a playful day of skating with his kids.
Baby Faces5 of 11
Santa Maria Novella has been responsible for baby-soft skin for centuries.
Beach Babes6 of 11
Matching French swim trunks are a stylish sendoff for a family vacation.
Weekend Warriors7 of 11
Prep school ribbon belts paired with polos and casual shorts look cute no matter how young (at heart) he is.
Hot Seats8 of 11
These sleek and modern beanbags are all grown up, but they still come in sizes that are just for kids.
Bad Boys9 of 11
Whether you're all grown up or just a kid at heart, the conservative tie deserves a dash of edge.
Shoe Shine10 of 11
Classic Sperry Top-Siders are a perfect fit for the office or the playground.
Pack Men11 of 11
If you're heading off to camp or you're just a weekend warrior, then these classically styled backpacks can go with you anywhere.
NEXT UP: Smart finds for new moms
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession