Daddy & Me
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Cut By Wesley
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Lacoste
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Villebrequin
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Sperry Top-Sider
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Johnnie-O
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Dillards
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Posh Mommy
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro_Card_Father_v011 of 11
Tie One On2 of 11
By Elina Furman, co-founder of Mamaista
A necktie is the classic Father's Day gift — make your selection extra-special with one that's hand-sewn.
Cartoon Network3 of 11
Bang! Pow! Boom! Zap! Dads can get a little rambunctious with their boys in this graphic T-shirt, and sons will love the cute croc design on their own version.
Jump In4 of 11
Your husband will be the hit of the pool party in these bunny-print trunks, and junior can splash into summer in matching boy shorts.
Mad For Plaid5 of 11
Give dad a "preppy in plaid" look with these classic canvas boat shoes. Your little ones will be shouting “Ship’s ahoy!” once they slip into their pair of matching mini madras.
Tee He6 of 11
In refreshing new colors, this polo will become dad’s go-to shirt for summer. And if it means looking just like his pop, your son will want to wear this classic shirt again and again.
Hats Off7 of 11
You'll love how handsome they both look in a classic fedora. Added bonus: protection from the sun.
Watch Out8 of 11
Need a surefire way to stay cool this summer? Dad will love this durable and stylish watch, and your son will feel all grown up with his own little ticker.
Wrap Around9 of 11
Droopy pants are a Father’s Day no-no. Show him he can be hip (and keep those jeans hiked) with this cotton military belt. The matching skull version has plenty of kid appeal to please your discerning tyke.
Initial Here10 of 11
These adorable sterling silver dog tags are cool enough for dad and can be personalized with engraving to show him just how much you care. And your little dude will love a matching tag with his name on it, too.
Keep In Touch11 of 11
This Lego walkie talkie set will thrill your two gadget geeks. Send them out to the park or just let them roam the backyard with these fully functioning walkie talkies. They’ll love the Lego design, and you’ll love the extra “me” time.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Walkie Talkie Set, $28