Dare to Wear: 10 chic rompers for summer
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop/Zara
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Intermix
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Matches Fashion
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Chic Nova
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Miss Selfridge
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Joie
- Dare to Wear: 10 chic rompers for summerCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Romper Room1 of 11
By Zoe Jones
This summer, rompers are all the rage. Haven't worn the adorable one-piece since kindergarten? We've got your grown-up guide to wearing rompers to the beach, drinks with friends, even a summer wedding.
Prints Charming2 of 11
Team this silky blue-and-white one-piece with brightly colored flat sandals for a laid-back daytime vibe, or with trendy white pumps and a clutch for evening cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Exclusive for Intermix romper, $248
Boho Luxe3 of 11
Make a statement in this harem-style jumpsuit with ethnic embroidery. Keep shoes and accessories simple and understated to avoid looking over-styled.
SHOP NOW: Emamo romper, $633
Evening Lace4 of 11
A sexy black one-piece with lace detailing makes for a perfect alternative to your trusted little black dress. Finish the look with killer heels and delicate jewelry.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins jumpsuit, $79
Two Tone5 of 11
This cute color-block romper is playful and sophisticated. Wear it to a sunny summer lunch with cork heel wedges or casual sandals.
SHOP NOW: Chicnova romper, $67
Take Cover6 of 11
Look cool by the pool or on the beach in this affordable, ikat-print cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 romper, $23
Simply Jean-ius!7 of 11
Versatile enough to wear with white sneakers and a shoulder bag or with stiletto heels and an evening jacket, this denim romper will become a classic summer staple.
SHOP NOW: Rag and Bone romper, $275
In the Black8 of 11
Pair this fitted leather number with a cream blazer and heeled black sandals for a sexy monochrome look.
SHOP NOW: Zara playsuit, $36
Wild Flowers9 of 11
For the ultimate free-spirited summer look, wear this bold floral bandeau romper with flip-flops, a sunhat and some oversize shades.
SHOP NOW: Topshop romper, $50
Bright Idea10 of 11
Can't decide what to wear to a backyard barbecue? Try this classy coral jumpsuit with an eye-catching waist belt, wedges and some layered necklaces.
SHOP NOW: Miss Selfridge jumpsuit, $80
White On11 of 11
A scalloped hem and eyelet detailing give this in cotton romper feminine charm. Throw it on as a chic beach cover-up, or wear it with gladiator sandals and a straw tote for a visit to the farmers market.
SHOP NOW: Joie romper, $248