Dare to Wear: Hawaiian Prints
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 13Glo
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Dare to Wear: Hawaiian PrintsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Tropical_Punch_vo31 of 13
Hula Skirt2 of 13
Hawaiian prints can hit the office when they are executed in pretty, pleated chiffon. Try it with a crisp button-down or a simple tailored blazer.
SHOP NOW: Zara skirt, $50
Full Bloom3 of 13
For those who are hesitant about this bold trend, choose a subtle take, like an orchid-printed shirtdress.
SHOP NOW: Co-op Barneys New York shirtdress, $295
Get Shorty4 of 13
Old-school running shorts get a pretty makeover with this season's island-inspired design. A solid-colored T-shirt is all you need.
SHOP NOW: Topshop shorts, $56
Fly Girl5 of 13
Who knew that parrot prints could be so chic? Pair this tank with cutoff denim shorts and sandals on casual summer days.
SHOP NOW: Dream Daily by Rozae Nichols tank, $118
Beach Babe6 of 13
This T-shirt dress easily transitions from a beach cover-up to cocktails on the boardwalk. Pair with dazzling earrings for added evening appeal.
SHOP NOW: Stella McCartney dress, $395
Fancy Feet7 of 13
Feminine and sweet ballet flats get an unexpected invitation to spring's tropical trend. Try pairing yours with skinny capris.
SHOP NOW: French Sole flats, $100
Lei Away8 of 13
When Hawaiian prints alone won't do, a quirky, island-inspired necklace ups the style ante.
SHOP NOW: Betsey Johnson necklace, $48
Fly Girl9 of 13
These busy pants are not for the faint of heart. A simple white tank is just the right top for the daring few.
SHOP NOW: Altuzarra pants, $775
Petal Pusher10 of 13
A flowy caftan is just the thing for tropical embellishments. Pair yours with a bikini and gold sandals, or layer it over white pants and platforms.
SHOP NOW: Just Cavalli top, $710
Spring Flower11 of 13
A simple orchid will do when incorporating this island trend into your everyday accessories.
SHOP NOW: Elliott Lucca tote, $198
Tee Time12 of 13
Strategically placed palm trees give a sense of irony to the iconic palm print concept.
SHOP NOW: Zoe Karssen tee, $92
White Collar13 of 13
Pack this dressy jumper for evenings out on a warm-weather holiday.
SHOP NOW: Thakoon Addition jumper, $390
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession