Dare to Wear: 14 paisley finds you’ll love
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Mango
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of Current/Elliot
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of Rebecca
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Subtle Luxury
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Equipment
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of Dav
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of ASOS
- Dare to Wear: 14 paisley finds you’ll love10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
INTRO_Dare_To_Wear_Paisley_v21 of 15
With a Twist2 of 15
Give your outfit a retro vibe with a classic silk button-down featuring a paisley pattern in cool blue hues.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors shirt, $230
High Style3 of 15
Cropped print pants are one hot item for fall. Make your statement with a lively, colorful paisley pair.
SHOP NOW: ASOS pants, $42
Spice Market4 of 15
Heat up an already sexy bikini with a black-and-gold print that’s both exotic and elegant.
Purple Reign5 of 15
A soft hue of plum makes this maxi dress wearable now and into fall—just add a leather jacket for some edge and warmth.
SHOP NOW: Mango dress, $130
The Skinny6 of 15
Take a break from basic blues with a pair of paisley jeans. Pale hues make for a subtle print that's easy to pull off.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jean, $198
Coat Check7 of 15
A jacket with clean lines is anything but boring when printed with a large paisley pattern. Wear it to add wow to a basic black uniform.
SHOP NOW: Topshop jacket, $96
Black Beauty8 of 15
Lace is a must-have fabric for fall and when done in paisley, it adds a little Old World glamour.
SHOP NOW: Topshop skirt, $56
Gold Rush9 of 15
Intricate gold detailing gives this paisley cuff an antique feel.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Jewelry cuff, $450
Wrap Star10 of 15
Not ready to try an allover paisley look? Keep the print isolated to your accessories in the form of a soft scarf.
SHOP NOW: Subtle Luxury scarf, $56
Dress Up11 of 15
Wear this tie-at-the-waist shirtdress with stacked sandals now or with opaque tights and T-strap heels come fall.
SHOP NOW: Equipment dress, $378
Need a Lift?12 of 15
Urban meets country with a colorfully printed wedge sneaker.
SHOP NOW: Judari sneakers, $378
Long Story13 of 15
Worried that printed pants won’t be flattering? Opt for wide-leg trousers that fall straight from the hip.
SHOP NOW: Zara trousers, $60
Right as Rain14 of 15
Late-season drenchers won’t seem so bad when you have a pair of English-riding-inspired boots to keep feet dry.
SHOP NOW: DAV rain boot, $80
Back on Track15 of 15
Hit the books with a colorful printed backpack that's sure to stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Eastpack backpack, $82
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession