- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 18Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 18Courtesy of Boden
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 18Courtesy of Rag and Bone
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 18Glo
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 18Courtesy of Gap
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 18Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 18Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 18Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 18Courtesy of Arden B.
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 18Courtesy Of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 18Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 18Courtesy of Joe's Jeans
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 18Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 18Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 18Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 18Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Simply JeaniusCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Jeanius_v02b_nologo1 of 18jeanious
The Straight Story2 of 18
By Laurie Trott
Sometimes a pair of unfussy, straight-leg jeans is just what the denim doctor ordered. This style looks chic with ankle boots and a trench coat for the fall.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Jeans, $40
Young Americans3 of 18
Looking for a denim fix? Think outside the box and check out the offerings for the opposite sex. A slim-fitting western shirt paired with a tweed pencil skirt suggests an eclectic, downtown vibe that's right on this season.
SHOP NOW: Boden Shirt, $50
A Thin Red Line4 of 18
Colored jeans are all the rage this autumn. Try a skinny, cropped pair with a leather biker jacket and kitten heels for a retro-cool look.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone Jeans, $188
Any Way You Want It5 of 18
Talbot's recently hit the refresh button with their design direction, and this includes revamping their denim collection. The new premium jeans line is composed of 15 new styles in eight different washes, so there's something for every occasion. We particularly love this straight leg style that's so universally flattering.
SHOP NOW: Talbots Jeans, $79
Kick It6 of 18
Two classics, denim and the sneaker, meet to create a super-laid-back shoe.
SHOP NOW: Gap Sneaker, $30
ON WONDERWALL: End of Summer Street Style
Give Me the Skinny7 of 18
This tight-cropped jean has darts at the knees, giving it that sexy biker appeal.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Jeans, $35
At Arms Length8 of 18
Add an air of casual cool to an otherwise dressed-up outfit with this denim satchel.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Bag, $95
Show Some Flare9 of 18
This cropped style has a slight flare at the ankle which balances out the proportions of the leg.
SHOP NOW: J Brand Jean, $163
White After Labor Day?10 of 18
You bet! Dress like a stylish Parisian and mix crisp, white bell-bottoms with soft camels and grays to create an au courant weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Arden B. Jeans, $30
ON WONDERWALL: Rachel Zoe Style Profile
The Artist's Way11 of 18
Unleash your creative impulses with a unique paint-splattered jean, appropriately named "The Pollack." The slim fit of this style lengthens your shape, which is perfect since this style will definitely get you noticed.
SHOP NOW: Newport News Jeans, $69
Faux Real12 of 18
Shearling is having a moment this fall. Work the luxe look (for less) into your wardrobe by layering this faux sherpa-lined vest over a shrunken flannel shirt and a body-conscious dress.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Vest, $80
Get Used to It13 of 18
The jegging is here to stay, so lengthen your legs in this style with a sleek high heel and a jacket that falls right below the waistline.
SHOP NOW: Joe's Jeans, $165
Crazy Quilt14 of 18
Ladylike meets tough girl in this polished, downtown version of a '60s classic leather jacket with denim trim that's worth the splurge.
SHOP NOW: D&G Jacket, $1,675
That '70s Show15 of 18
An A-line pencil skirt with patch pockets is a go-to transitional piece to keep in your wardrobe; plus it's flattering on almost every figure. Keep your look modern by wearing this style with platform sandals and a silky floral print blouse.
SHOP NOW: Reiss Skirt, $175
Collaboration Nation16 of 18
One of the hottest denim pairings this season: J Brand and London-based designer Erdem's wicked-cool, psychedelic-print jeans.
SHOP NOW: Erdem For J Brand Jeans, $330
Pocket Watch17 of 18
A slouchy, workwear-inspired shirt over a fitted turtleneck and high-waisted bell-bottoms will suggest a SoCal cool look, and create the illusion of a leaner silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott Shirt, $198
Work It Out18 of 18
What's the scoop on denim shorts for fall? They're a definite "do" — just add elements of the season by styling your pair with woolly knits like an oversized cardigan, tights and slouchy brown leather booties.
SHOP NOW: Gryphon Shorts, $160