Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trends
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Mr. Soft Top
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of D.O.G. Pet Boutique
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Scrappy's Closet
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of PetApparelFashion.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of PetSmart
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Mighty Dog Clothes
- Doggie Style: Canines rock the spring trendsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Best in Show1 of 6
By Shannan Rouss
Glo's latest pet project? Finding fabulous dog wear inspired by the spring runway. First up is the this cozy hand-knit head covering, which bears a striking resemblance to the oh-so-chic snood worn by model Karlie Kloss at the Rag & Bone show.
Strapped In2 of 6
One of the easiest spring looks for hounds to rock? The harness, as seen here at BCBG Max Azria. (After all, dogs really started the trend.) To get small pups catwalk-ready, try a simple step-in style made of faux leather.
Get in Line3 of 6
Horizontal or vertical, wide or narrow, casual or formal, stripes of every variety lined the spring runways. Fans of Marc Jacobs can dress their doggie in a black-and-white striped tee that matches the designer's ultra-minidress.
Designer Denim4 of 6
Bring a little rock and roll edge to a dog's look with a denim vest like the one from Just Cavalli.
Animal Magnetism5 of 6
Recreate this abstract leopard print look from Kenzo with this Martha Stewart Pets dress.
Red Hot6 of 6
A glossy red coat as seen on the runway at Valentino is a classic. Dress your pooch up in this waterproof doggie version, ideal for rainy days.