- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Endless.com
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 16Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of A.P.C.
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 16Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Joomi NYC
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of Jildor Shoes
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of The Shoe Box
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Fred Flare
- Fashion FlashbackCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro Card_FashionFlashback_v01a1 of 16
Old School2 of 16
Growing up, we had a love-hate relationship with our penny loafers. In first grade, we loved popping in a coin; but by third, we were bored with this quintessential classroom style. Here, a glossy faux croc finish elevates this prep school staple in a way that we can’t resist.
SHOP NOW: Marc By Marc Jacobs Loafer, $162
Second Skin3 of 16
Constantly getting stuck in skinny jeans was one of many pitfalls from our teenage years. Here’s the modern solution: a jean legging with just the right amount of stretch, so you can get them on and off without all that work (or those reproachful looks from mom).
SHOP NOW: J Brand Jean, $196
The Ties That Bind4 of 16
Whoever has the most friendship bracelets has the most friends, right? Thankfully, that's not the case any more. But we still remember this childhood staple fondly and would love to add these chic woven tie-dye styles to our summer wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Bracelet, $38
Fancy Feet5 of 16
Far from the flat patent styles of your youth, this feminine Mary Jane has a gold block heel and a roomy round toe that make it a great choice for work or play (and definitely worth the splurge).
SHOP NOW: A.P.C. Shoe, $470
Straight Jacket6 of 16
We all used to cover our jean jackets with patches and pins, but today’s lady reaches for a pre-decorated studded style like this to throw over summer sundresses.
SHOP NOW: American Eagle Jacket, $50
Top It Off7 of 16
This pink ribbon headband with zipper trim is totally age-appropriate ... and hits just the right note of cute-meets-cool.
SHOP NOW: Joomi NYC Headband, $62
Take It Easy8 of 16
Rompers are everywhere this season, but going out of the house in this style should be reserved for those of us on the younger side of things. Having said that, how adorable is this cherry red one-piece for lounging around the house on laundry day?
SHOP NOW: Topshop Playsuit, $44
Step Right In9 of 16
There are tons of updated jelly sandals out there, but we love these lavender gladiators, with a slight wedge heel, because they actually look city-suitable.
SHOP NOW: See By Chloe Sandal, $125
Comic Relief10 of 16
This Mickey Mouse tank can’t help but make you smile. We’d pair it with shorts and sandals for a fun weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Tank Top, $15
Carry On11 of 16
Meet a stylish new summer carryall — we love this sleek, sorbet-colored backpack with tan leather trim and tassels.
SHOP NOW: Dooney & Bourke Backpack, $195
Tied Up12 of 16
Every little girl loves a bow, but working this item into your adult wardrobe can be tricky. The serious chain on this rose gold necklace offsets the big, flirty bow — for a statement piece that’s the perfect mix of playful and cutting edge.
SHOP NOW: Tuleste Market Necklace, $75
Color Wheel13 of 16
When you’re a kid, pleated skirts are synonymous with holiday dress-up or the dreaded school uniform. But for grown-ups, this playful style has a much happier association, thanks to the softer pleats and wildly colorful stripes.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Skirt, $98
Forever Young14 of 16
This adorable tote will remind you of your first crush. And its easy jersey material and shiny gold straps make it a playful weekend pick-me-up.
SHOP NOW: Boy Meets Girl Bag, $75
Joy Ride15 of 16
Saddle shoes always make us happy. This classic navy-and-white style will look great with all your summer clothes. Plus, you’ll be able to slip them effortlessly into your fall wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Cole Haan Shoe, $125
The Future's So Bright16 of 16
Whether you pick the lipstick red, bubblegum pink or lily white, these Lolita shades are guaranteed to make you feel young and flirty again. (They’re also the perfect beach conversation starter.)
SHOP NOW: Fred Flare Sunglasses, $11