Dress To Impress
- NextWant It!1 of 13Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 13Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 13Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 13Courtesy of Garland Collects
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of French Connection
- Dress To ImpressCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Lacy-Like1 of 13
Step out in the season's best evening fashions. —Glo.
Lace is fashionable for fall, but try an unexpected style — like a lace jacket — for a truly elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Spiegel Jacket, $49
Get Attached2 of 13
The ‘50s look is back in style, and a brooch is the perfect way to stay on trend and in your comfort zone. Pin yours to a jacket for an elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Vintage Brooch, $152
Give Me the Boot3 of 13
You can’t always wear open-toe stilettos, so make sure you have a sophisticated boot in your arsenal for the coldest evenings.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Boot, $80
Navy Seal4 of 13
Navy is the new black, so try this refined tone at your next cocktail party.
SHOP NOW: Eva Franco Dress, $258
Collar ID5 of 13
Tried and true, the statement necklace is a wardrobe staple. Look for a mix of pearls, crystals and chains for an of-the-moment feeling.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Necklace, $78
Black Tie6 of 13
The perfect jacket this season is a tuxedo-style with a slightly exaggerated shoulder for a dramatic take on a classic.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Jacket, $168
Plush Size7 of 13
Velvet is a luxurious choice for a night on the town. Try a rich fall shade like berry or emerald to make the most of this flattering-for-all look.
SHOP NOW: Newport News Dress, $69
Shine a Light8 of 13
Secret stylist trick: An oversize earring will reflect light onto your face in the most flattering way.
SHOP NOW: Garland Collects Earrings, price upon request
Hold Me9 of 13
A clutch bag is a must-have for evening. Go for a fun, fringed style to add some pizzazz to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Wristlet Clutch, $108
Arm Candy10 of 13
A little (or a lot) of sparkle on your wrist will add brilliance to any outfit. Try matching cuffs on either arm for a really bold look.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, $40
A Long Story11 of 13
Trendsetters have been stepping out after dark in maxi skirts for a few seasons now. Pair yours with a fitted blazer or cashmere sweater for an effortlessly chic look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Skirt, $90
Talk to Me12 of 13
Don’t know anyone at the party? Let your accessories do the talking and break the ice with a humorous piece like this gold cat ring.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Ring, $78
Back in Black13 of 13
When only a little black dress will do, look for a style with a bit of embellishment to stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $218