Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- Next1 of 9Michael Kors/Jason Wu/Stella McCartney/Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 9JUSTIN CAMPBELL/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 9Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Juan Naharro Gimenez/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Donald Bowers/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9GUIDO OHLENBOSTEL/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next8 of 9Donato Sardella/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 9Donato Sardella/WireImage
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Optical Illusions1 of 9
See the slenderizing runway trend that celebs can't get enough of.
Blue Note2 of 9
Black side panels create an hourglass shape on Jessica Chastain.
Cinched In3 of 9
Flesh-toned panels gave Gwyneth Paltrow's boyish figure some curves.
Narrowing In4 of 9
Kristen Stewart gets instant va-va-voom with this black-and-white number.
Belt It5 of 9
A black belt breaks up the striped paneling on Melanie Brown's dress.
White Stripes6 of 9
Strategic, geometric paneling slenderizes Top Chef's Gail Simmons lower-half.
In the Flesh7 of 9
Sheer cut-outs help shape a sexy silhouette on Alice Keyes.
A Leg Up8 of 9
Amanda Seyfried shows that the trend works with trousers too.
Getting Graphic9 of 9
Black panels breakup the print on Julianne Hough's dress, while nipping her in at the waist.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession