Jeans for Every Occasion
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Intermix
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Intermix
- Jeans for Every OccasionCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Fancy Pants1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
Forget basic blues—this season, denim is anything but simple. From posh velvets to bold prints, here are ten glamorous pairs that can take you from day to night in style.
Twinkle, Twinkle2 of 11
Embellished by hand with delicate beads, these ecru jeans are more precious than punk. Wear with a soft cardigan and feminine blouse when hitting the holiday party circuit.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew jeans, $350
Feeling Haute3 of 11
Leather jeans are all the rage this season, but they are not for the faint of heart. Try this embellished pair and wear them with a plush sweater coat and sharp boots to boost the luxe factor.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone jeans, $255
Take Shape4 of 11
Keep your look polished by pairing this dizzying ikat print with a classic black sweater and ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: Sass & Bide jeans, $300
Black Beauties5 of 11
Ankle and pocket zippers add edge to the basic black jean. A silk blouse and sky-high stilettos add elegance.
SHOP NOW: AG jeans, $180
Fit to Print6 of 11
A stark white button-down and knockout statement jewelry take tapestry-inspired denim from the office to girls' night out.
SHOP NOW: Girl. By Band of Outsiders jeans, $160
Drama Queen7 of 11
Posh velvet jeans and a tuxedo jacket make a comfortable pantsuit black-tie ready.
SHOP NOW: MiH jeans, $205
Piece of Work8 of 11
Designed like a watercolor painting, these rose-printed jeans are wearable art. Pair them with a pretty cashmere sweater and preppy oxfords for a Friday meeting or a Sunday at the museum.
SHOP NOW: Haute Hippie jeans, $245
All That Glitters9 of 11
A sleek black blazer and high-octane heels make heavy metal denim just right for cocktail hour.
SHOP NOW: Mother jeans, $210
Pattern Play10 of 11
A sleeveless blouse and bright heels make antiqued lace-printed denim just right for date night.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jeans, $218
Wine Not?11 of 11
Coated jeans offer the sleek look of leather without the price tag. A peplum top and chic booties boost the glamour quotient.
SHOP NOW: J Brand jeans, $235