Editor Design Scrapbook
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Sachin + Babi
- Previous Next7 of 14Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of AE
- Previous Next9 of 14CAMERA PRESS/Theodore Wood/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Eric Boucher
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of The Vitrine
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Thinkstock
- Previous Next14 of 14Glo
- Editor Design Scrapbook10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Scrapbook_Laurie_v011 of 14lauriefavoritethings
Pass The Granola2 of 14
I’m a hippie at heart, so I automatically gravitate toward brightly colored woven accessories.
SHOP NOW: Foley & Corinna bag, $235
Between The Sheets3 of 14
On the flip side, underneath a caftan, I love to wear the silkiest, laciest lingerie I can find.
High Rise4 of 14
I live in New York City, and as you may have heard, it’s all about your shoes. I’m loving these chunky, leathery wedges for sundress season.
SHOP NOW: Ash wedge, $200
The Gauze Clause5 of 14
By mid-July, it gets hot in this city. I love a breezy cotton dress that I can just throw on with heels or flats and is perfect for any occasion.
SHOP NOW: Lem Lem dress, $213
Bright Ideas6 of 14
I practically live in jeans and cotton T-shirts, so when it comes to personal style, I like a boldly colored statement necklace to do the heavy lifting.
SHOP NOW: Sachin & Babi necklace, $300
Street Chic7 of 14
As soon as summer starts, I’m getting ready for fall. I love the color combinations and accessories on this girl’s outfit. They’re what I want to wear come September.
Orange Crush8 of 14
Backpacks are the perfect second bag for when I'm dragging extra stuff around.
SHOP NOW: AE backpack, $14.95
Tailor-Made9 of 14
Sofia Coppola is one of my style icons. She always gets it right by keeping it simple and chic.
Home For The Holidays10 of 14
I’ve never actually been on a houseboat, but living on one for a month or two has always been a little dream of mine.
SHOP NOW: Rent A Houseboat
It's A Toss Up11 of 14
When entertaining, nothing beats an amazing salad from the farmers market to keep all your guests happy.
SHOP NOW: Sentou salad servers, $62
Sealed With A Kiss12 of 14
I'm pretty unfussy when it comes to makeup but I'm really feeling a bright red lip right now.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, $30
In Bloom13 of 14
Peonies are my favorite flower, in both scent and color, so I’m always happy when they’re back in season.
Now It's Your Turn!14 of 14
I hope my scrapbook was inspiring to you. Want to create your own?
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession