ELLE Cover: Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Carter Smith / ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Cartery Smith / ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Carter Smith / ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Carter Smith / ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Carter Smith / ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 14KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 14Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 14Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 14James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 14Jesse Grant/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 14Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 14Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 14Janet Mayer / Splash News
Elle_v021 of 14
Fashionably Loud2 of 14
Kunis modeled looks from fall collections such as Tom Ford, Gucci and Lanvin while Arcade Fire played in the background.
Star Power3 of 14
Although TImberlake plays her love interest in the film, Kunis reveals that when it comes to her celebrity crush, it's a tie between George Clooney and Johnny Depp.
On Doing Nude Scenes:4 of 14
Mila: I was self-conscious about a lot of things. Show me one girl who isn’t.
Domestic Bliss5 of 14
Photographer Carter Smith captured Kunis stirring marinara sauce in a tulle gown and lounging in a jumpsuit while being serenaded by her co-star.
On His Co-Star's Quirks:6 of 14
Justin: She would serenade me, all of us, in the makeup trailer—couldn’t carry a tune if I put it in a bucket for her.
Purple Haze7 of 14
Style-wise, Kunis has come a long way since her role as Jackie on That 70s' Show. Here she is in Elie Saab at the 2011 Academy Awards.
Belles Du Jour8 of 14
Kunis hangs with Ginnifer Goodwin at the Miu Miu show in Paris—the most coveted invite for Paris Fashion Week.
The Black Swan9 of 14
For the 2010 Met Ball, she chose a dreamy black tulle gown from Vera Wang.
Parks & Recreation10 of 14
On set, Kunis films Friends With Benefits. When it comes to dating in real life, Kunis says she prefers something simple, such as a game of Monopoly.
Gray Matter11 of 14
Sure, she's become one to watch on the red carpet, but she also knows how to keep it casual. Her off-duty look usually consists of skinny jeans, heels and an unfussy top.
That '70s Show12 of 14
Channeling Bianca Jagger, Kunis pulls the look off by making it about her hair and minimal accessories.
Pump Up The Volume13 of 14
We're noticing a trend here: Kunis frequently wears a stacked platform shoe in a nude shade, which balances her small frame.
A For Effort (less)14 of 14
Here she forgoes any jewelry and makes it all about the Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress, so the focus is on her.
NEXT GALLERY: ELLE July Cover: Emma Stone