ELLE Cover: Katy Perry
- Next1 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next2 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 15Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 15Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next8 of 15MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 15SRV/EVA/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next10 of 15Donna Ward / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next12 of 15Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 15Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 15Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 15AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- ELLE Cover: Katy PerryCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Very Perry1 of 15
The ELLE circus traveled from New York to Los Angeles for this month’s cover shoot with pop powerhouse Katy Perry. When Perry arrived on set, she tweeted, “Just walked into what could become my favorite magazine spread ever @ a movie set.”
Very Perry2 of 15
Nothing overwhelms the new Mrs. Russell Brand, not even a Shanghai-inspired, custom-built tent staffed with clowns, trapeze artists and a camel.
Very Perry3 of 15
The day’s soundtrack started with Florence + the Machine’s “Rabbit Heart” and London band the XX’s “Crystalised,” but soon Perry was ready to switch gears; her iPod picks included Marilyn Monroe classics that echoed across the set.
Very Perry4 of 15
The singer turned up the rapture in Oscar de la Renta’s marabou-embellished dress, a shimmering leopard-print by Blumarine, and a flirty romper by UK-based designer Pamela Hogg.
Very Perry5 of 15
Our favorite firework joined the fun, shedding her own cosmic blue Christopher Kane dress, black leggings and black leather Zac Posen jacket to get into character as a 1920s circus performer decked out in Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferre and Louis Vuitton.
Very Perry6 of 15
Here she is at the launch of her fragrance, Purr, wearing one of the season's hottest trends: violet.
Very Perry7 of 15
Perry knows how to put on a fashion show. Here she is performing at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Very Perry8 of 15
She's known for her outrageous fashion risks but here she keeps it demure.
Very Perry9 of 15
Just another typical day, her casual style for out-and-about is a mashup of uptown/downtown chic. Here she borrows a cue from Elvis as well.
Very Perry10 of 15
The bombshell kept mum about her hubby but revealed during a cupcake break -- she requested red velvet -- who she was planning to bring to February’s Grammys: her grandma.
Very Perry11 of 15
For this year's Grammy awards, Katy stepped up her style and walked the red carpet in a custom-made Giorgio Armani gown.
Very Perry12 of 15
Perhaps it was her newlywed status (and the fact that it was the day before Valentine's Day) that inspired the pop star to wear a sparkly heart-shaped dress for her Grammy performance.
Very Perry13 of 15
Again sporting one of spring's hottest colors, Perry also managed to match her dress to her perfume bottle and the decor.
Very Perry14 of 15
We're not sure why the singer added a sombrero to her party ensemble, but we have to admit she looks adorable.
Very Perry15 of 15
At Clive Davis' legendary annual pre-Grammy bash, Perry was overheard saying she felt overdressed in her shimmering mermaid gown. Overdressed perhaps, but stunning nonetheless.
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession