ELLE April Cover Shoot
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next3 of 12Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next4 of 12Photo: Carter Smith; Styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next5 of 12George Pimentel/Getty Images for Bay
- Previous Next6 of 12Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 12Soul Brother/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 12Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 12Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 12Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- ELLE April Cover ShootCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Jessica-Simpson1 of 12
Jessica Revealed2 of 12
In an ELLE exclusive, Simpson revealed the sex of her baby! "She."
Simpson arrived at Milk Studios in Los Angeles wearing a Roberto Cavalli wrapdress, Lanvin wedges, and a YSL leather bag, looking very much the fashionista.
On getting into the fashion industry: "Going into clothing was such a natural transition for me. Every time I think I'm gonna be photographed, I wonder if… it'll help 'em put somethin' together."
ON ELLE: Jessica Simpson: Billion Dollar Baby
Body Talk3 of 12
ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee styled Simpson after past iconic magazine covers featuring expectant mothers—Demi Moore, Cindy Crawford—by dressing her in nothing but opulent Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry.
On her on-camera persona: "I am smart enough to know when the cameras are on me, and I do know certain things to say that might be funny," she says. "Besides, though I was famous before Newlyweds, it did lead to a whole new level!"
Family Bond4 of 12
Simpson’s fiancé, Eric Johnson, stopped by for an intimate portrait à la John and Yoko before whisking his woman off to a cozy dinner at Mr. Chow.
On being in Hollywood: "I've been in this business so long that I'm set in my ways…It's just that I know who I am, and you kinda can't mess with that. I'm a go-with-it girl. I have a blast makin' fun of myself and falling on my face and then getting up again."
New Horizons5 of 12
Not one to slow down for pregnancy, Simpson is busy expanding her billion-dollar empire with a new line for tweens, Jessica Simpson Girls.
ON ELLE: America’s Most Beautiful People
Feline Fever6 of 12
Simpson steps out during her pregnancy in NYC-appropriate attire: layers of black with a hint of leopard—one of Simpson's go-to prints.
ON ELLE: The Best Celebrity Haircuts EVER
Black Magic7 of 12
Wearing a flattering satin floral appliquéd sheath dress, Simpson attends Find Your Magic at Macy's for her in-store event in NYC.
Caught Red-Handed8 of 12
After appearing on Good Morning America, the fashion line mogul hit the streets of Manhattan in a heart-stopping red Giambattista Valli dress with matching red lip.
Classic Case9 of 12
Opting for a chic and classic look, Simpson dons a one-shouldered black gown whose only embellishments are hidden pockets and a diamond-encrusted brooch, making a case for combining a little bit of old and new.
Golden Ticket10 of 12
Metallic gold frame clutch in hand, Simpson steps out in a halter jumpsuit at Operation Smile's Grin Gala in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Heat Wave11 of 12
Wearing a dress of her own design, Simpson attends the launch of her collection at Dillard's in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Country Strong12 of 12
Simpson returns to her country roots in a Texas-appropriate combo of denim, lace bustier and plaid when performing at the 2008 Los Angeles Country Fair.