Shop The ELLE Cover: Jessica Alba
- Next1 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next2 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next8 of 12Carter Smith
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Endless.com
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Macy's
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Revlon
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Dinosaur Designs
- Shop The ELLE Cover: Jessica AlbaCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sweet Thing1 of 12
For ELLE's January cover, Jessica Alba worked her way through the racks of Kool-Aid-colored fashion and accessories from Yves Saint Laurent, Dior and Louis Vuitton, set against the backdrop of a glamorous Beverly Hills home. Take a peek behind the scenes and shop the star's candy-coated look.
Sweet Thing2 of 12
Two swimming pools full of inflatable tubes, floats and beach balls awaited Jessica Alba as she rolled up in the driveway to ELLE's cover shoot locale in her hybrid car.
Sweet Thing3 of 12
Sipping fresh-squeezed juice made from her own backyard oranges, Alba worked her way through rack after rack of whimsical brights by Yves Saint Laurent, Dior and Louis Vuitton and tried on accessories by Tom Binns and Alexis Bittar, while her two-year-old daughter, Honor Marie, took advantage of the property's sprawling backyard.
Sweet Thing4 of 12
With Drake, Kings of Leon and My Morning Jacket blaring in the background, Alba talked about wanting to work on a film that her daughter could enjoy. Perhaps Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World, out next summer, will do the trick?
Sweet Thing5 of 12
The family was fresh from a getaway in France, and Honor proudly showed off a prodigious French vocabulary, as Alba coached her to trill "s'il vous plait" and "merci" for the crew.
Sweet Thing6 of 12
Then it was down to business: The actress gravitated toward a Miu Miu printed blouse, tap shorts and a hot pink Z.Spoke by Zac Posen dress.
Sweet Thing7 of 12
To get Alba's Malibu beach waves, created by hairstylist Didier Malige for Frédéric Fekkai, wind just the middle of each section around a large-barrel curling iron, leaving roots and ends alone.
Sweet Thing8 of 12
After the shoot wrapped, she tweeted a candid pic of herself in a Chanel dress posing with ELLE's creative director, Joe Zee, and photographer Carter Smith, adding the line "I luv working with @mrjoezee and Carter Smith!" Jessica, the feeling is mutual!
Sweet Thing9 of 12
Now, shop pieces inspired by Jessica's style, courtesy of ELLE.
A bright watch will perk up any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Ice-Watch, $110
Sweet Thing10 of 12
For the perfect waves, try a large-barrel curling iron.
SHOP NOW: T-3 Twirl Curling Iron, $119
Sweet Thing11 of 12
"I have OCD when it comes to eyelash curlers. I'd curl my lashes every five minutes if I could," admits Alba's makeup artist, Jeannia Robinette.
SHOP NOW: Revlon Mascara, $9
Sweet Thing12 of 12
Stack some oversize bracelets on one (or both) wrists for a truly bold statement.
SHOP NOW: Dinosaur Designs bangles, $85-$165