ELLE December Cover Shoot
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Photo: Carter Smith, styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next3 of 15Photo: Carter Smith, styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next4 of 15Photo: Carter Smith, styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next5 of 15Photo: Carter Smith, styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next6 of 15Photo: Carter Smith, styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next7 of 15Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 15Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 15Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 15Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 15Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 15Splash News
- Previous Next15 of 15Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
INTRO-Elle-Biel_v031 of 15
Love, Actually2 of 15
Biel talked about her "boyfriend", raising question if it's on-again love Justin Timberlake?
On her status with Justin Timberlake: "A girl doesn’t kiss and tell."
On dating actors: "I think those are the people you meet and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you: It never happens on purpose."
Between The Lines3 of 15
Biel was on break from shooting the Total Recall remake when she jetted to the woods of East Hampton for her ELLE cover shoot of bikers and vintage motorcycles.
On whether she would consider leaving show business: "Absolutely. I’d love to write. I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry when I was a kid. That was my creative outlet. I’ve written a short film, and I write poetry."
FROM ELLE: Shop For Jessica Biel’s Cover Shoot Look
Organic Material4 of 15
Biel arrived to the set wearing a red-and-white striped T-shirt and curve-hugging jeans but changed into an American flag Balmain jacket before climbing onto the back of a 1975 Norton Commando motorcycle.
On whether she would go nude for another movie role after Powder Blue: "I wasn’t so scarred by that experience that I'd never do it again. If a director I trusted came to me with an amazing opportunity and it felt organic, I would do it."
FROM ELLE: Celebrity Body Transformations
Don't Sweat It5 of 15
Biel dined on a lunch of kale salad, grilled veggie bergers, and mini cupcakes.
On staying in shape: "I feel very lucky that I grew up using my body, playing soccer, doing gymnastics. I'm just not one of those people who are super-duper skinny."
FROM ELLE: Jessica Biel’s Workout Secrets
War And Peace6 of 15
After the shoot, Biel headed to the airport, where her beau was waiting to take her away to Martha's Vineyard.
On a role that got away: "The Notebook. That’s one that I wanted so badly. I was in the middle of shooting Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and I auditioned with Ryan Gosling in my trailer—covered in blood. [Director] Nick Cassavetes put me through the wringer in an interesting, excitingly creative way. But there's a million that get away. We're gluttons for punishment. It's just rejection."
FROM ELLE: America’s Most Beautiful People
Earth Angel7 of 15
Biel practically floated down the red carpet in Giambatista Valli Haute Couture, a silver leaf belt and Fred Leighton jewels at this year's Fashion Group International Night of Stars.
Best Accessory8 of 15
At the 2010 Met Gala, Biel wowed in champagne Ralph Lauren gown, just one in a long list of elegant and sophisticated looks for which she is now known.
Proper Pastels9 of 15
A clean palette of taupe, powder blue and pale aquamarine keeps Biel looking head-to-toe chic while heading to a Valentino show in Paris earlier this year.
Jet-Set Chic10 of 15
Perfectly on trend with leather pants, cashmere duster and a classic purse, Biel epitomizes the cool traveler as she arrived at LAX.
Baby On Board11 of 15
Though we imagine this is what she would look like if she were actually pregnant (basketball and all), here Biel only wears a fake baby bump for her upcoming role in New Year’s Eve.
Gold Rush12 of 15
Though she wasn't a nominee, Biel was clearly a showstopper in her metallic Versace gown at the prestigious Vanity Fair Oscar soiree.
Nailing It13 of 15
Emerging from a pedicure appointment, Biel looks perfectly polished in a monogrammed tote and a cropped wool jacket.
Match Point14 of 15
We admire Jessica for her athletic ways, and here she looks perfectly buff while playing paddle tennis in a white bikini.
Screen Queen15 of 15
Fresh-faced and seemingly straight off the boat from her hometown of Ely, Minn., Biel first makes her mark (and some early style statements) while working on the hit 7th Heaven.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession