Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
- Next1 of 22Glo
- Previous Next2 of 22Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 22Glo
- Previous Next4 of 22Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 22Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 22Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 22Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 22Amanda Edwards/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 22Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 22Michael Kovac/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 22Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 22Steve Granitz/WireImag
- Previous Next13 of 22George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 22Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 22Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 22Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 22Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next18 of 22Barry King/FilmMagic
- Previous Next19 of 22Donato Sardella/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 22Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 22Angela Weiss/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 22Scott Wintrow/Getty Images
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot100 Items You Can Buy for Fall and Wear Forever
- Most Stylish TV Leading Ladies
- 20 Gorgeous New Bridal Looks Straight From the Fall Runways
- Solutions To The 10 Biggest Shoe Problems
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- Meet ELLE's 2013 Women in Hollywood
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- 10 Jeans To Make You Look Skinnier
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
INTRO-Elle-Lea-Michelle-2.jpg1 of 22
She's the Man2 of 22
During the shoot, the Glee star rocked out to Justin Timberlake, Gaga, and Jay Z. “Lea sang along the whole time, and chatted about her upcoming album," said videographer Marcel Wepper. "When it comes to her career, Lea’s in the driver’s seat.”
ON ELLE: Lea Michele's Style Evolution
Track Star3 of 22
“I was inspired by early photos of Cindy Crawford and Kate Moss at the racetrack," said ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee.
Leading Lady4 of 22
For more from Lea Michele's shoot and to read her candid interview about life after Cory, check out the December issue of ELLE, on newsstands Nov. 19. In the meantime, take a look back at how the star's look has evolved over the years.
White Now5 of 22
At an event in Los Angeles, Michele kept it modern in a tailored jumpsuit by Calvin Klein and a sleek ponytail.
A Cut Above6 of 22
The actress chose Calvin Klein again for ELLE's annual Women in Hollywood event, but this time in the form of a flirtatious cutout frock.
Pink Lady7 of 22
The star accepted a Teen Choice Award on behalf of Glee in honor of her boyfriend Cory Monteith in a sweet Oscar de la Renta dress.
Lace Case8 of 22
Michele's lacy Valentino gown, which she wore to this year's Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, didn't require much accessorizing thanks to its elegant silhouette.
Sudden Slip9 of 22
At a Fox party in Los Angeles, the actress enhanced the sultry vibe of her Roberto Cavalli slip dress,with upswept hair and deep berry lips.
Coming Up Roses10 of 22
At the reopening for The Beverly Hilton Hotel pool, the singer matched her Alon Livne rose pink top and maxi skirt with bronze makeup.
Take the Plunge11 of 22
At the Paleyfest Icon Awards, the actress hit on the lingerie-inspired trend in an alluring Vivienne Tam gown, lace bustier and smoky eyes.
Think Pink12 of 22
At this year's SAG Awards, Michele—sporting a new ombre hairstyle—opted for a bold and ultra-feminine Valentino gown with a ruffled hem.
Sky High13 of 22
The actress's striking Elie Saab gown at the Golden Globe Awards was the perfect play on proportions, balancing a high neckline with a thigh-high slit.
Puttin' On the Glitz14 of 22
She didn't shy away from color in a playful Elie Saab cocktail dress and braided hairdo at the People's Choice Awards earlier this year.
Sunny Day15 of 22
The actress brightened up a press tour in a canary yellow Lisa Ho jacket-and-skirt set paired with a Bec & Bridge bodysuit.
Bare It16 of 22
At an event in West Hollywood, Michele complemented her golden tan in a flesh-tone Valentino wrap gown.
Wave Hello17 of 22
The Glee star's beachy waves and breezy Giorgio Armani dress at last year's Do Something Awards smacked of sexy summer style.
Glamour Girl18 of 22
If Michele was aiming for old Hollywood glamour at the Los Angeles premiere of New Year's Eve, she nailed it with her retro waves and shimmering Valentino gown.
Short Order19 of 22
In a strapless Versus mini, the star proved that sometimes unfussy works best at a Christian Louboutin book launch party.
Blues Clues20 of 22
The actress was a step ahead of everyone else when it came to the cobalt trend. At Alexander Wang's spring fashion show, she teamed the designer's draped dress with blue peep-toe pumps.
Fresh Start21 of 22
As a fresh-faced newcomer, Michele chose a pretty eyelet dress and strappy sandals for a Glee screening in Los Angeles.
Basic Instincts22 of 22
At the opening night of Spring Awakening back in 2006, the actress first showed her affinity for feminine, figure-flattering silhouettes in a clingy slip dress.