Gorgeous statement earrings under $100
- Next1 of 10Bauble Bar/Anthem Wares/C Wonder/Topshop/Piperlime
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Anthem Wares
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Max and Chloe
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of C Wonder
Play It by Ear1 of 10
Give your simple studs the day off and try bold earrings instead. Here, our friends at ELLE uncover eight stunning statement pairs—all for under $100!
Rainbow Bright2 of 10
These bold-hued baubles add the perfect pop of color to a monochrome ensemble.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew earrings, $75
Ice Queen3 of 10
A chunky gold chain and two bold crystals add show-stopping style to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Bauble Bar earrings, $26
Look Sharp4 of 10
Crystal-studded thorn drop earrings can add a little luxe edge to your outfit both day and night.
SHOP NOW: Alexis Bittar earrings, $95
Love Triangle5 of 10
Dangling crystals give romantic glamour to standard studs.
SHOP NOW: Anthem Wares earrings, $61
Red Alert6 of 10
These ruby-and-pearl stunners are sure to turn heads.
SHOP NOW: John Wind earrings, $55
Work of Art7 of 10
Art Deco gets a modern makeover with these neon gems.
SHOP NOW: Nasty Gal earrings, $25
Track Star8 of 10
Pair these burnished-gold-and-rhinestone earrings with black skinnies and stilettos for an urban chic look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop earrings, $28
Rock On9 of 10
Punk goes pretty with these elegant gold-and-crystal safety-pin-inspired earrings.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Minkoff earrings, $42
Flower Power10 of 10
Who says studs have to be boring? These bold blooms work equally well with a crisp white shirt or a chic cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: C Wonder earrings, $38
NEXT ON GLO: The Most Stylish Spring Rain Boots
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession