Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- Next1 of 29Glo
- Previous Next2 of 29Courtesy of Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 29Courtesy of Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 29Courtesy of Carter Smith for ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 29Paul Hawthorne/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 29John M. Heller/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 29Charley Gallay/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 29George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 29Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 29Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 29BEImages/Matt Baron
- Previous Next12 of 29Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 29Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 29Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 29Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 29Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 29REX USA/Erik Pendzich
- Previous Next18 of 29BEImages/Matt Baron
- Previous Next19 of 29Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 29Chelsea Lauren/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 29Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 29Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next23 of 29Paul Morigi/WireImage
- Previous Next24 of 29Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next25 of 29Tommaso Boddi/WireImage
- Previous Next26 of 29Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images
- Previous Next27 of 29BEImages/Matt Baron
- Previous Next28 of 29BEImages/Jim Smeal
- Previous Next29 of 29BEImages/Gregory Pace
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex AppealCelebs with the Best Winter Style
- Beyonce’s Best Fashion Moments
- 10 Faux and Real Fur Coats to Wear Now
- What His Outerwear Says About His Personality
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Makeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
STYLE_ELLE-Cover_Anna-Kendrick_00_Intro1 of 29
Family Matters2 of 29
On family and divorce: "I hate when people think you're broken because your parents are divorced. And I really reject the idea of staying together for the kids. If they're growing up in a house that's not healthy, it's better to know that's not the model of what marriage should be."
In Bloom3 of 29
On her sex appeal: "I've never felt like I've exactly traded on my looks. When I was a teenager, I was an ultra-late bloomer, and my mom would say it was a blessing because it means you never have to wonder if guys are only interested in me because of my boobs. I would have been thrilled if guys were interested in me because of my boobs! Similarly, I think I'm lucky that I've never had a crisis about whether the only reason I'm successful is because I'm crazy hot. It's not something that crosses my mind."
Hot Date4 of 29
On not getting hit on: The actress, who broke up with boyfriend Edgar Wright last year, says she hasn't been hit on since she starred in 2009's Up In The Air "honest to God," she swears.
Keep clicking to see Kendrick's outfits over the years, and check out the July issue of ELLE, on newsstands June 24th.
Lace Case5 of 29
Back in 2004 at the New York premiere of Camp, the actress paired a lacy halter top with a figure-hugging midi skirt.
Vested Interest6 of 29
Kendrick accessorized her casual vest-and-jeans combo with a headband, printed cross-body bag and flip-flops.
Neck & Neck7 of 29
She tried a more ladylike look at the 11th Annual Hollywood Awards in a floral-print halter dress and peep-toe heels.
Pretty in Pink8 of 29
Kendrick teamed a pretty updo with a romantic blush pink dress at the 2009 Up In The Air premiere in Toronto.
Disco Fever9 of 29
At The Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere, the actress stood out in a playful sequin-embellished number by Talbot Runhof.
White Hot10 of 29
At Up In The Air's Los Angeles premiere, she looked elegant in a floor-length Jenny Packham gown and drop earrings.
Ruffle My Feathers11 of 29
Kendrick brightened up the red carpet at the 2010 BAFTA Awards in a bright ruffled Pucci dress and strappy gold shoes.
Take the Plunge12 of 29
A few months later at the MTV Movie Awards, Kendrick showcased her sexier side in a plunging Zac Posen mini and Gianvito Rossi sandals.
Pleats Please13 of 29
Drawn to voluminous ruffles once again, Kendrick opted for a pleated Marchesa dress and Jimmy Choo heels at The Twilight Saga: Eclipse premiere.
Black Out14 of 29
At a party a couple months later, Kendrick toned down the glamour, choosing an Alice + Olivia dress with structured shoulders.
Blue Crush15 of 29
Kendrick rocked a plunging neckline again in an icy blue Reem Acra dress at the ELLE Women in Hollywood tribute.
Biker Girl16 of 29
While attending a Hollywood event in early 2011, she contrasted a girlie dress with a tough leather jacket and edgy heels.
Animal Instincts17 of 29
Kendrick's leopard-print Zuhair Murad mini and Jimmy Choo pumps served to elongate her legs at a Tribeca Film Festival party.
Waist Not18 of 29
She scored points in another flattering look—a paisley McQ by Alexander McQueen dress with leather detailing at the waist—at the 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards.
Go Green19 of 29
The actress punched up a basic button-down shirt and midi skirt with a green envelope clutch.
Seeing Spots20 of 29
At a Comic-Con event, she teamed polka-dot shorts and wedge heels for a fun, flirtatious outfit.
Gold Standard21 of 29
Kendrick chose Zuhair Murad again for the Pitch Perfect premiere, pairing the designer's ornate high-neck dress with Brian Atwood shoes.
Cream of the Crop22 of 29
At a gala in Los Angeles in 2013, she continued the embellished theme in a Temperley London cream dress and Giuseppe Zanotti satin pumps.
Red Alert23 of 29
For the Kennedy Center Honors Gala later that year, Kendrick changed up her red carpet style in a bold, sophisticated Elie Saab gown.
Back to Basics24 of 29
She pulled off a modern, minimalistic ensemble in a boxy Vince Camuto T-shirt, leather pants and Rebecca Minkoff boots.
Cut It Out25 of 29
Looking both fashion-forward and futuristic, Kendrick turned up at the Grammys earlier this year in a glittering Azzaro cutout dress and metallic pointy-toe shoes.
Snake Along26 of 29
While attending Rebecca Minkoff's show at New York Fashion Week, the actress accented a polished blazer and A-line dress with lace-up snakeskin heels.
Neutral Territory27 of 29
Kendrick looked fresh and summery in an asymmetrical Dior dress and nude heels at the Independent Spirit Awards.
Sheer Genius28 of 29
At the 2014 Oscars, the actress revealed just the right amount of skin in a slightly sheer, beaded J. Mendel dress.
Class Act29 of 29
For her debut at the annual Met Gala, she also wore J. Mendel, this time a classic, sharply tailored black-and-white gown.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession