ELLE July Cover: Emma Stone
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 13Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 13Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 13Mirrorpix / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 13Santi/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 13Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- ELLE July Cover: Emma StoneCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v01a1 of 13emmastone
Mellow Yellow2 of 13
For the cover shoot, ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee paired a stunning Versace dress with a Lanvin necklace for an unexpected luxe look.
Unsung Hero3 of 13
On her career:
"It's so funny how different life could have been. I went to so many auditions. I remember my audition for Heroes. I went in right after Hayden Panettiere."
Model Citizen4 of 13
On having braces and wearing glasses while growing up:
"I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, 'Yup, these are my braces. I've had them forever.'"
Present Tense5 of 13
On how her career has grown:
"These past two years, I've stopped having to remind myself to be present. I'll kick my ass later on if I don't enjoy it right now. So much of the joy of it is the journey. The struggle is such a lovely part of it."
In The Pink6 of 13
On wanting to be believable in her roles:
"I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great!"
Recipe For Success7 of 13
On taking up baking in part to control her nervous energy:
"It’s very controlled. You know, if you put in the same amount of whatever is in the recipe, it will come out all right."
Don't Bet The House8 of 13
At the premiere for "The House Bunny," Stone proved that her socially awkward male-shy character was just an act, as she stepped out in true Hollywood starlet form.
Blond Ambition9 of 13
We suspect that Stone could rock the red carpet in rainbow locks, but she pulls of being a blonde impeccably. Here, she stuns in a Lanvin gown for the Met Gala in New York City.
Method Actor10 of 13
Strolling the streets of West Village between filming scenes for "The Amazing Spider-Man," she perfects that off-duty downtown-chic look with skinny jeans and a draped biker jacket.
And The Winner Is...11 of 13
Her role in "Easy A" nabbed her a Golden Popcorn Award for Best Comedic Performance, but the Bottega Veneta ensemble she wore to collect it earns her a best-dressed award from us.
Fashionably Loud12 of 13
Stone's proving that she’s not just one of the best comedic actors of her generation, but that she's also quite the fashionista. For the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, she picked an embroidered lace Chanel Couture outfit.
Dinner Theatre13 of 13
Pre-Oscar jitters? Not this one. For dinner before the awards ceremony, Stone donned an ethereal lace gown and linen jacket by Chanel.
NEXT GALLERY: ELLE February Cover: Katie Holmes
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession