ELLE Women In Music Cover Shoot
- Next1 of 20Glo
- Previous Next2 of 20Dusan Reljin
- Previous Next3 of 20Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 20Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 20Sam Sharma/Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 20Alexei Hay
- Previous Next7 of 20Tony Oudot/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 20Dave Hogan/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 20Donna Ward/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 20Terry Tsiolis
- Previous Next11 of 20RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next12 of 20Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next13 of 20Walik Goshorn / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next14 of 20Daniel King
- Previous Next15 of 20Splash News
- Previous Next16 of 20RD / Orchon / Retna Digital
- Previous Next17 of 20Daniel King
- Previous Next18 of 20Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next19 of 20RD / Aaron Crisler / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next20 of 20Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- ELLE Women In Music Cover ShootCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Elle_v01a1 of 20ellemaycovernickiminaj
Stylish, No Doubt!2 of 20
By Laurie Trott
Music and fashion trendsetter Gwen Stefani rocks a Givenchy look on the cover of ELLE's Women in Music issue.
Read more about Gwen in the ELLE Women In Music issue
On Her Appearance3 of 20
“I mean, I’m very vain. That would be my middle name. Of course I am, you know what I mean? I love the visual."
On Pop Music4 of 20
"Music is like a guilty pleasure; it’s right at the moment. It’s like fashion—it’s now, then it’s gone."
On Her Marriage to Gavin Rossdale5 of 20
"I feel so proud of us—it’s one of my biggest achievements.”
Adele On The Love Songs Written About Her Ex6 of 20
“We’re not on great enough terms for me to say, ‘Oh, have you heard my record? It’s number one; did you know?”
Read more about Adele on ELLE.com
Hometown Glory7 of 20
True to her English roots, she knows how to handle a tartan and mix in studs for good measure.
Black Beauty8 of 20
A jet-bead-embellished cocktail dress and batwing eye makeup creates a dramatic, retro-modern look for this two-time Grammy winner.
British Invasion9 of 20
Adele's part of the wave of English soul singers, which also includes Amy Winehouse and Duffy.
Nicki Minaj On Being A Rapper10 of 20
“I always wanted to play with the boys. I didn’t want to be a pawn in their game or have a sidekick role. I wanted to be more of a lead character -- a superhero.”
Get the scoop on Nicki at ELLE.com
Lion's Den11 of 20
Here at the Grammy's, she pulls off a head-to-toe Givenchy look with Bride of Frankenstein hair.
Wigging Out12 of 20
An elongated Cleopatra hairstyle, with offbeat spots, takes center stage.
Electric Shock Treatment13 of 20
An eclectic mix of body-contouring neon brights. Just another everyday outfit for this performer.
Willow Smith: New Kid on the Block14 of 20
After 11 years of struggling in the 'biz, Willow Smith is taking off.
Read more about Willow's new album on ELLE.com
Fresh Prints15 of 20
In downtown Los Angeles, filming a music video, Smith exhibits some of her fashion styling know-how.
On Her Full Length Album16 of 20
“It’s going to be a party beat. I think you’re gonna like it!”
Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Songs17 of 20
“There aren’t a ton of people in this country who will understand songs about riding a tractor through a pasture. But when it comes to falling in love and out of love and getting your heart broken, there’s no way you can’t."
Read more about Hillary in the new issue of ELLE
Country Living18 of 20
Here this Nashville native and member of country band Lady Antebellum rocks an elegant strapless dress at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Coral-ine19 of 20
She wore this frothy, fantasy-inspiring gown to the Country Music Awards.
Holding Her Own With The Boys20 of 20
We love that Hilary knows her figure and how to work a tight, strapless dress.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession