Hey, Stud! 10 Statement Earrings
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of BaubleBar
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Otte
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Anthem Wares
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Bergdorf Goodman
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Otte
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Barneys
- Hey, Stud! 10 Statement Earrings35 Updated Ways To Wear Floral Prints
- Shop Like a Fashion Editor This Fall
- 31 Gold Jewelry Pieces to Wear All Year
- The best hair in America 2013
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- How to pick killer shadow for your eyes
- Dare to Wear: Classy Ways to Rock a Crop Top
- 8 Signs You're Stuck in a Fashion Rut
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Study Up1 of 11
Studs are the new statement earrings. Get creative—mix and match your lucky numbers with your beau's initials. The more playful the combination, the better. (Warning: This story may lead you straight to the piercing parlor. With this trend, there's no reason to stick to a simple pair.) Check out the best stud earrings our friends at ELLE rounded up this season.
Out of the Question2 of 11
SHOP NOW: BaubleBar Mix Master Stud Set, $18, baublebar.com
Thick Skull3 of 11
Inject your fall ensembles with a little rock 'n' roll attitude, thanks to Bing Bang’s skull studs.
SHOP NOW: Bing Bang Tiny Skull Studs, $35, otteny.com
Star Power4 of 11
For a cheeky yet subtle statement, slip on Noir Jewelry's asymmetrical earrings.
SHOP NOW: Noir Jewelry Superstar & Stud Ear Creeper Earrings, $45, shopbop.com
ON ELLE: Top 25 Celebrity Engagement Rings
To the Letter5 of 11
Tap into the rose gold trend with Maya Brenner's stud earrings. Bonus: You can choose any two letters you'd like!
SHOP NOW: Maya Brenner Rose Gold Mini Two Letter Stud Earrings, $215, maxandchloe.com
ON ELLE: 40+ Best New Fall Bags
Straight Arrow6 of 11
Maximize the impact of Loren Steward's striking arrows with pulled-back hair.
SHOP NOW: Loren Steward Gold Cupid Earrings, $250, barneys.com
Spike It7 of 11
Joomi Lim's studs mix the tough (gunmetal spikes) and feminine (rose gold crystals) for an alluring combination.
SHOP NOW: Joomi Lim Crystal and Spike Stud Earrings, $85, anthemwares.com
That's Amore8 of 11
Jennifer Zeuner's sweet gold studs would make the perfect "just because" gift. (Hint, hint.)
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Zeuner Love Stud Earrings, $132, bergdorfgoodman.com
Feeling Knotty9 of 11
For everyday glamour, wear these pretty infinity earrings by Gabriela Artigas.
SHOP NOW: Gabriela Artigas Knot Stud Earrings, $210, shopbop.com
Wing It10 of 11
Bing Bang’s gold-plated wing accents are versatile enough to wear night and day.
SHOP NOW: Bing Bang Wing Studs, $35, otteny.com
Geometry Lesson11 of 11
Wendy Nichol’s architectural earrings are a nod to the season's geometric trend.
SHOP NOW: Wendy Nichol Silver Large Triangle Stud Earrings, $100, barneys.com
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession