Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Otte
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Anthem Wares
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Bergdorf Goodman
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Otte
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Barneys
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings35 Updated Ways To Wear Floral Prints
- Shop Like a Fashion Editor This Fall
- 31 Gold Jewelry Pieces to Wear All Year
- The best hair in America 2013
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- How to pick killer shadow for your eyes
- Dare to Wear: Classy Ways to Rock a Crop Top
- 8 Signs You're Stuck in a Fashion Rut
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Study Up1 of 9
Studs are the new statement earrings. Get creative—mix and match your lucky numbers with your beau's initials. The more playful the combination, the better. (Warning: This story may lead you straight to the piercing parlor. With this trend, there's no reason to stick to a simple pair.) Check out the best stud earrings our friends at ELLE rounded up this season.
Thick Skull2 of 9
Inject your fall ensembles with a little rock 'n' roll attitude, thanks to Bing Bang’s skull studs.
SHOP NOW: Bing Bang Tiny Skull Studs, $35, otteny.com
To the Letter3 of 9
Tap into the rose gold trend with Maya Brenner's stud earrings. Bonus: You can choose any two letters you'd like!
SHOP NOW: Maya Brenner Rose Gold Mini Two Letter Stud Earrings, $215, maxandchloe.com
ON ELLE: 40+ Best New Fall Bags
Straight Arrow4 of 9
Maximize the impact of Loren Steward's striking arrows with pulled-back hair.
SHOP NOW: Loren Steward Gold Cupid Earrings, $250, barneys.com
Spike It5 of 9
Joomi Lim's studs mix the tough (gunmetal spikes) and feminine (rose gold crystals) for an alluring combination.
SHOP NOW: Joomi Lim Crystal and Spike Stud Earrings, $78, joomilim.com
That's Amore6 of 9
Jennifer Zeuner's sweet gold studs would make the perfect "just because" gift. (Hint, hint.)
SHOP NOW: Jennifer Zeuner Love Stud Earrings, $132, bergdorfgoodman.com
Feeling Knotty7 of 9
For everyday glamour, wear these pretty infinity earrings by Gabriela Artigas.
SHOP NOW: Gabriela Artigas Knot Stud Earrings, $210, stevenalan.com
Wing It8 of 9
Bing Bang’s gold-plated wing accents are versatile enough to wear night and day.
SHOP NOW: Bing Bang Wing Studs, $35, otteny.com
Geometry Lesson9 of 9
Wendy Nichol’s architectural earrings are a nod to the season's geometric trend.
SHOP NOW: Wendy Nichol Silver Large Triangle Stud Earrings, $100, barneys.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession