Everyday summer luxuries under $200
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Equipment
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Current/Elliot
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Des Kohan
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Des Kohan
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Des Kohan
- Everyday summer luxuries under $200Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v011 of 11
Check, Please2 of 11
Invest in a silk blouse that you can enjoy even on casual days. A loose-fitting trapeze cut and gingham print make this top timeless.
SHOP NOW: Equipment shirt, $178
Wrap Star3 of 11
Scarves add interest to even the most basic outfits. This one is not only versatile and vibrant, but also cut from sensual voile fabric.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone scarf, $195
Greek Chic4 of 11
Thoughtfully crafted in Greece, these sandals are elegant in their simplicity.
SHOP NOW: Ancient Greek sandals, $195
Take Two5 of 11
Whether you're the consummate jet-setter or a beach babe, every woman deserves at least one standout swimsuit. Opt for a solid color that won't go out of style.
Swiss Miss6 of 11
Emblazoned with chic polka dots, these jeans are denim gone wild.
SHOP NOW: Current/Elliott jean, $153
Bird Watching7 of 11
Never misplace your keys again, and do it stylishly to boot. Hang this eye-catching raven key ring from your bag for a subtle dose of edge.
SHOP NOW: Raven Kauffman key ring, $95
Long Way8 of 11
The ultra-soft fabric of this easygoing maxi dress is decadent, while the scoopneck and tie-waist are figure-flattering.
SHOP NOW: Soft Joie dress, $144
Sweater Girl9 of 11
Sumptuous cashmere is synonymous with luxury. A cardigan in a neutral color makes it wearable with almost everything.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew cashmere cardigan, $178
Belt Way10 of 11
A supple leather belt gets a dash of sweet sophistication with an unexpected bow that can be worn in front, on the side and in back.
SHOP NOW: Annie Costello Brown for DESKOHAN belt, $198
Ring Tone11 of 11
Don't wait for a guy to buy you a ring. These artisanal brass options in bronze or silver make a strong statement.
SHOP NOW: All For The Mountain ring, $150 each