Fall For It
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 14Courtesy of Ariat
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 14Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 14Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 14Courtesy of Coach
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 14Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 14Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 14Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 14Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 14Courtesy of Lulu Guinness
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
STYLE_Intro_FallBuys_v011 of 14
Tall Boot2 of 14
By Lilah Nicolaidis
A tall leather boot is a classic fall shoe that never goes out of style. We particularly love one with an equestrian look.
SHOP NOW: Ariat Boot, $200
Work Dress3 of 14
Time to shop for a new dress that’s office-appropriate. Try a deep jewel tone, like green, red or blue for a sophisticated daytime look.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe Sister Dress, $260
Jewelry4 of 14
Splurge on a new treasure for your jewelry box. We love these Maltese cross cuffs — they make a statement but represent a timeless, classic style.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Cuff, $225
Perfect Heel5 of 14
Start looking for a closed-toe heel! We love a satin shoe because it’s sleek and sexy. This style has a trendy pointed toe that will lend fashion cred to your look.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Shoe, $210
Structured Bag6 of 14
Now is the time to shop for a sturdy bag that’s big enough to hold everything you need in a day. Try a rich fall color that will coordinate with anything, like chocolate or navy.
SHOP NOW: Coach Bag, $498
Light Jacket7 of 14
Grab a lightweight trench and wear it all through fall — just add layers as the temperature drops. Shades of gray are right on trend this season.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Jacket, $238
Flat Shoe8 of 14
A ballet flat for daytime is a must-have. We suggest a neutral style or an ultra-chic black and white shoe — either will match pretty much everything.
SHOP NOW: Edelman Ballet Flat, $99
Party Dress9 of 14
Also on our list: a great dress for going out at night. Try a fun, printed style and watch the complements roll in.
SHOP NOW: Tibi Dress, $300
Belt10 of 14
Update your belt selection with a skinny metallic style. You’ll wear it with jeans, skirts and dresses. Think of gold or silver as neutral colors — they really go with anything.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Belt, $35
Dark Pant11 of 14
Look for a cropped pant, like a chino or a jean in a dark wash; the dark color and cropped length is elongating and slimming. This versatile style works at the office or on the weekends.
SHOP NOW: J Brand Jean, $174
ON WONDERWALL: Celebs Who Refuse To Wear Pants
Scarf12 of 14
Before you break out the serious cold-weather gear, grab a lightweight scarf that’s in line with fall’s darker palette.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Scarf, $68
Small Colorful Bag13 of 14
A small bag should be on your short list; you’ll wear it day or night. Try a bright autumn shade like red or purple to update your look.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Guinness Bag, $290
T-Shirt14 of 14
Update your t-shirt drawer for the season. These are staples that you wear almost every day so it’s worth it to grab a few new basics, like black, white and stripes.
SHOP NOW: Topshop T-Shirt, $32
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession