8 fall trends you can wear today
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Balmain FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 9Thakoon FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 9Dolce & Gabbana FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 9Louis Vuitton FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 9Alexander Wang FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 9Valentino FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 9Cushnie et Ochs FW12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 9Rodarte FW12: Imaxtree
- 8 fall trends you can wear todayCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v011 of 9
Gilt Trip2 of 9
The Baroque era is back by way of rich fabrics, gold detailing and ornate prints. Look to accessories—like scarves and smoking slippers—to incorporate Old World elegance into your wardrobe.
Padded Assets3 of 9
The peplum shape will continue to be big for fall, so hang on to your favorite hourglass-enhancing dresses and tops.
Black & White Matters4 of 9
Two classic colors meet in the middle to create a simple yet impactful outfit. Done up in peekaboo lace or sheer chiffons, and even rich leathers, black-and-white dressing is an easy trend that you can start wearing now. Best part is, you already have these pieces in your wardrobe.
Suit Yourself5 of 9
Printed suits are all the rage, with florals, paisley and geometric patterns liven up your 9-to-5 look. Not ready to go so bold? Ease your way in with a subtle, monochromatic print.
Show Some Skin6 of 9
Leather is arriving in numerous forms this fall. Shirts, skirts and laser-cut pieces (which provide their own A.C.) are the easiest way to start wearing it now.
Red Alert7 of 9
Turn heads in red, fall's hottest hue. Easily wearable during the last warm days of summer, a red lace shirt or leather skirt transcend the seasons.
Outta This World8 of 9
Fashion goes intergalactic with bold metallic pieces. Opt for space-age fabrics in classic cuts to keep your look grounded.
Soft Spoken9 of 9
Switch out your beachy maxi dress for floor-grazing dresses in fluttery fabrics. Stick to earthy tones to achieve a rustic yet whimsical style.