- Next1 of 16Courtesy of MOTHER
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Elizabeth Bell
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Elizabeth Bell
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of People Tree
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of People Tree
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of MOTHER
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of MOTHER
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of AUGDEN
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of AUGDEN
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Pleasure Doing Business
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Pleasure Doing Business
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of JewelMint
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of JewelMint
- Fashion FlashCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
New Lines We Love1 of 16
By Lilah Nicolaidis
From brand-new denim to sparkling jewelry and a revamped classic, we're previewing our favorite new designers and their offerings for spring.
Elisabeth Bell2 of 16
Inspired by the ancient jewelry collections in the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Egyptian wing, and her love and fascination with animals, Beth Yorn began designing jewelry to celebrate and symbolize the unique characteristics and spiritual aspects of various wild creatures.
Elisabeth Bell3 of 16
The sparkling collection includes gold and diamond replicas of the claws and talons of eagles, cheetahs, jaguars, bobcats and hawks.
SHOP NOW: Elisabeth Bell Jewelry
Laura Ashley & People Tree4 of 16
To most women, Laura Ashley conjures up images of flowery prairie dresses and frilly bedsheets, but the British brand is collaborating with eco-friendly line People Tree and rereleasing a collection of prints from the '70s that have been redesigned in various modern silhouettes.
Laura Ashley & People Tree5 of 16
Printed onto 100% organic cotton, these clothes perfectly capture the spring season's celebration of all things floral and feminine. The line will be available in March on the Laura Ashley website.
MOTHER6 of 16
Founded by Lela Tillem and Tim Kaeding, who both played major roles at powerhouse denim companies, this line is full of must-have shapes, from basic skinnies to of-the-moment bell bottoms in all the right washes for spring.
MOTHER7 of 16
No matter what your personal style, you'll love all the super-soft and ultra-flattering pants, shorts and skirts on offer from this brand-new favorite with those in-the-know.
SHOP NOW: MOTHER Denim
Lulu Frost for J.Crew8 of 16
We're big fans of designer Lisa Salzer's Lulu Frost line of jewelry which combines antique elements with modern pieces for a completely fresh look, so when we heard about her collaboration with J.Crew, we couldn't have been more excited.
Lulu Frost for J. Crew9 of 16
Explains Salzer, "The Lulu Frost aesthetic is rooted in traditional pieces updated to become modern classics, and that is exactly what J.Crew also embodies. The collaboration was a natural fit!"
Lulu Frost for J. Crew10 of 16
Filled with long necklaces perfect for layering, over-the-top statement earrings and intricate bracelets, each piece in the collection will perfectly complement everything in your spring wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost for J. Crew
AUGDEN11 of 16
AUGDEN founder Franceska Earls has created a line of handcrafted sweaters that rediscover the ancient knitting talent of her Andean ancestors, with a focus on developing and supporting economic opportunities that allow the artisanal, centuries-old hand knitting craft to flourish in a modern line.
AUGDEN12 of 16
We're swooning over the luxurious yet naturally simple designs made from the purest materials like alpaca, llama and Pima cotton yarns.
SHOP NOW: AUGDEN sweaters
Pleasure Doing Business13 of 16
Simone Gonzalez, designer and owner of this fun, flirty line, has created a collection of must-have banded skirts, tailored cotton dresses, shrunken blazers and various tops and tees in stripes, solids and all the must-have pastel and neon tones of the season.
Pleasure Doing Business14 of 16
Trust us, you'll want to try this body-conscious silhouette for spring, and you can wear these styles now with tights, boots and sweaters.
SHOP NOW: Pleasure Doing Business
JewelMint15 of 16
Designed by actress Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter, this collection is a fun, fashion-forward line of jewelry that is available exclusively through JewelMint.com.
JewelMint16 of 16
After completing a quick style profile, the site sends subscribers personalized pieces every month. Offering a huge variety of styles, shapes, materials and looks, JewelMint makes shopping for jewelry easy, affordable and fun.
SHOP NOW: JewelMint designs
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession