Go wild with fashion's animal obsession
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of AWear
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Leif
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Wallis
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Lauren Moshi
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of MoMA
- Go wild with fashion's animal obsessionCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Call_of_the_Wild_vo3.jpg1 of 11
Oui, Oui2 of 11
Gently ruched sleeves elevate this cotton tee (adorned with adorable French bulldogs) from casual to just the right amount of fancy.
SHOP NOW: Here & There Tee in black, $48
Slow & Steady3 of 11
A little bit preppy, a little bit funky, these tortoise jeans keep pace with the latest trend.
SHOP NOW: Tortoise-print jeans, $100
On the Prowl4 of 11
Hit the town in these faux-leather cheetah flats. The style may be daring, but the fit should keep you in your comfort zone.
SHOP NOW: Cooperative appliqué flat, $34
Meow Mix5 of 11
Try this cute cardigan with skinny jeans and flats for a relaxed weekend look. Being a cat lady has never looked so good.
SHOP NOW: A Wear cat Jacquard cardigan, $53
Trunk Show6 of 11
The forest-green wool will keep you warm, while the parade of neon elephants will add some much-needed fun on blustery winter days.
SHOP NOW: Elephant-print wool scarf, $130
Seeing Stripes7 of 11
This zebra-bedecked A-line skirt is classy enough to wear to work and wild enough for happy hour.
SHOP NOW: Zebra-print skirt, $80
Heads Up8 of 11
This cozy crewneck is traditional in its simplicity, but the graphic giraffe motif provides just the right amount of contemporary style.
SHOP NOW: Black giraffe sweater, $56
Twice as Mice9 of 11
When the cats are away, the mice will play: These mousey shoes are a step up from basic ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: Patent mouse ballerina flat, $195
Big, Bad Wolf10 of 11
Be the head of the pack with this graphic shirtdress that can be worn as loungewear, beachwear or streetwear.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Moshi oversize dress, $121
Here Kitty, Kitty11 of 11
You have cat to be kitten me. This budget-friendly felt pin is the easiest way to try out the trend. Simply purr-fect.
SHOW NOW: Felt kitten brooch, $10