Affordable High-Fashion Sneakers
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Affordable High-Fashion Sneakers10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Sole Mates1 of 13
By Nicole Mann Novick
High-fashion kicks have become a runaway hit, but who wants to break the bank on what may be a fleeting trend? Lucky for you, we pounded the pavement and found 12 chic sneaks that won’t come with buyer’s remorse. From studded high-tops to classic collaborations, hit the street in style with these affordable finds.
Tall Order2 of 13
Step up your style with colorful kicks that boast a hidden wedge.
SHOP NOW: N.Y.L.A. sneakers, $70
Ground Control3 of 13
Snake prints and metal embellishments are no longer relegated to runway-style stilettos. Try these with skinny jeans and a sleek black blazer.
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden sneakers, $100
Stripe Hype4 of 13
These high-top sneakers, made of striped canvas and a glittered cap-toe, manage to be sophisticated and sweet. Pair them with a flowy, short skirt to play up their feminine appeal.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade sneakers, $175
Art Walk5 of 13
Sport these crystal-studded and color-splashed sneakers with rolled-up boyfriend jeans and a button-down for a casual Sunday brunch.
SHOP NOW: Boutique 9 sneakers, $190
Gold Standard6 of 13
Metallic gold sneakers are sure to be showstoppers. Wear them with easy-going leggings and an oversize sweater to tone things down.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors sneakers, $195
In Bloom7 of 13
Put a little spring in your step with a precious pair of kicks that can be worn with jeans today and a sweet skirt come spring.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sneakers, $70
Flash Dance8 of 13
Glimmering sequins give your classic lace-up sneakers a glamorous makeover.
SHOP NOW: Converse sneakers, $100
Flower Girl9 of 13
These sweet slip-ons offer a subtle way to wear a dynamic trend. Try them with cropped cigarette pants or chic shorts on a weekend getaway.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch, $125
Stud Muffin10 of 13
Studs and smudges lend a punk vibe to classic kicks.
SHOP NOW: Superga sneakers, $120
Shoe Shine11 of 13
Reminiscent of '80s street wear, these retro sneakers are the epitome of vintage chic.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto sneakers, $150
Good Sport12 of 13
From afar, these sneakers may look like gym standards, but the beauty is in the details: Faux python and metallic embellishments make these street chic.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Zoe sneakers, $175
Slam Dunk13 of 13
Go old school with a pair of sky-high Nike Dunks. The hidden wedge and precious polka dots give a modern twist to the iconic kicks.
SHOP NOW: Nike sneakers, $125
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession