13 Hottest Trends from Fashion Week Swim
- Next1 of 14Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013
- Previous Next2 of 14Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2014
- Previous Next3 of 14Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2014
- Previous Next4 of 14Beach Riot Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 14Chloe Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 14Chloe Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 14Cia Maritma Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 14Dolores Cortes Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 14Mara Hoffman Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 14Poko Pano Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 14Sonia Vera Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 14Sonia Vera Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 14Suboo Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next14 of 14Suboo Spring 2013: Imaxtree
- 13 Hottest Trends from Fashion Week SwimCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Bringing the Heat1 of 14
By Paige Brettingen
Summer 2013 may still be under way, but over in Miami, they're already on to summer 2014. Take a look at the 13 hottest trends from Fashion Week Swim's runways. From bold cutouts to high-waisted bikini bottoms, you may not want to wait until next year to start experimenting.
In the Middle2 of 14
Proof that one-pieces can in fact be sexy, Sauvage's designs put all focus front and center.
Ruffled Up3 of 14
Ruffled bikini bottoms made these suits both fun and flattering.
A Good Sport4 of 14
These bold, sporty bikinis were bound to be memorable all on their own, but the sunglasses and high-tops gave them that extra '80s polish.
Rest Assured5 of 14
A clean linear cut and matching suspenders made for a winning look with these Chloe suits. Fashion aside, when it comes to diving, you can never have enough reinforcement.
Style Staple6 of 14
The black string bikini confirms—yet again—that its classic design can hang with the fashion forward, year after year.
Well Covered7 of 14
Long-sleeved leotard suits gave their skin-baring counterparts some serious competition.
Making the Cut8 of 14
The wow-factor that comes with these unique cuts are worth any abnormal tan lines.
Curves Ahead9 of 14
High-waisted bottoms in Mara Hoffman's South Asian prints are universally flattering—they accentuated every curve.
Simple & Sweet10 of 14
Sweetheart bandeau tops made black-and-white stand apart from the runway's mostly neon and tropical prints.
On the Fringe11 of 14
Swimsuit … cover-up … or both? One-pieces with fringe delivered a variety of options.
With the Flow12 of 14
Flowy, sheer cover-ups were as show-stopping on the runway as the suits beneath.
Top It Off13 of 14
These swimsuit tops would work just as well off the beach. Stash a pair of cropped jeans and heels in your tote for a seamless day-to-night transition.
Surf's Up14 of 14
The rash guard style made an appearance for those who prefer hitting the surf instead of the sand.