Fashionable Kids of the Famous
- Next1 of 22Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for DeLeon Tequila
- Previous Next2 of 22Jonathan Leibson/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 22James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 22Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 22Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 22Gilbert Carrasquillo/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 22Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 22Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 22Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 22Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 22John Sciulli/Getty Images For City of Hope
- Previous Next12 of 22Alex Wong/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 22Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 22Don Arnold/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 22Busacca/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next16 of 22Graham Denholm/WireImage
- Previous Next17 of 22Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for DeLeon Tequila
- Previous Next18 of 22Whitney Curtis/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 22Samir Hussein/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 22Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 22Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 22SAV/FilmMagic
- Fashionable Kids of the FamousCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Runs in the Family1 of 22
By Natasha Burton
Call it good genes or good grooming—there's no question that the sons and daughters of famous people tend to be a little more glamorous than the rest of us. We're taking a look at some of the most fashionable kids of celebs, politicians, models and athletes, both young and all grown-up. Check 'em out, then click through to Bing to see who their famous folks are.
Million Dollar Baby2 of 22
Actress, model, TV personality and socialite Francesca is easy on the eyes — and definitely not quite as rough around the edges as some of her Hollywood icon father's characters.
Bing: Who's her actor dad?
Find: His Coachella appearance
Trendy Tike3 of 22
Arguably one of the most stylish celebrity tots, pint-size fashionista Suri sure has one enviable shoe collection (and probably wears heels more often than we do!).
Find: See them together
Screen Siren4 of 22
Fight Me5 of 22
Sure, she can rock the couture on the red carpet, but Laila could also rock you around a boxing ring like her pro dad.
Sing a Song6 of 22
"American Idol" alum and recording artist Ayla might not have followed her father's civil service footsteps, but she pays tribute to the USA by serving as the national anthem singer for this NBA team.
Search: See Ayla's many sexy looks
Pass It Down7 of 22
While she doesn't have an iconic handbag named after her (yet), this beauty surely has her mother's (gorgeous) genes.
Sew Awesome8 of 22
Stylish sisters Ming and Aoki sketch out and create their own trendy duds on their sewing machine, much to their fashion designer mom's pride.
Hoop Dreams9 of 22
This athlete had some big shoes to fill when he decided to follow his father's career path. And just like dear old Dad, Luke can really rock a suit.
Oh So Swank10 of 22
Known for being creatively fashion-forward, Willow isn't afraid to push the style boundaries with wacky shoes, half-shaved hairdos and avant-garde red carpet getups.
Splitting Image11 of 22
At just 10 years old, this model's daughter, Kaia, looks just like her supermodel mom in her recent ad campaign for Young Versace.
Bing: Her supermodel mom?
Search: See Kaia's famous ad
Two of a Kind12 of 22
We're gonna go out on a limb here and say this ever-stylish pair have their famous mom to thank for their evolving fashion prowess.
Search: See how their style has evolved
Nailing It13 of 22
Dylan loves turquoise nail polish, poufy headbands and high heels, showing she must have inherited her mom's penchant for rocking high fashion in addition to her good looks.
Bing: Who's Dylan's model mom?
Model Behavior14 of 22
After her recent turn as the star of a Chanel ad campaign, Georgia definitely shows off some moves of her own that are reminiscent of her musician dad.
Search: See her famous ad
Work It15 of 22
Little Skyler is lucky enough to be dressed every morning by a super in-demand stylist: his fashion-forward momma!
Find: More pics of little Sky
Wild On16 of 22
Now hosting her own animal show on Starz, Bindi—who's turning into quite the stylish tween—would have made her late, nature-loving dad proud.
Bing: Who was her TV star dad?
American Woman17 of 22
Actress and model Zoe always looks fly — just like her famous dad.
Bing: Who's her rock-star dad?
Lip Service18 of 22
Sisters Lily and Maddie got some unexpected fashion props when they were spotted sporting some seriously on-trend statements during their senator mom's appointment ceremony.
Find: See the trio together
Three's Company19 of 22
Stylish and sporty, Cruz, Brooklyn and Romeo belong to an über-handsome athlete—and sometimes model—dad who certainly passed his good looks on to his lads.
Search: Their singer-model-designer mum
Find: See the family together
Family Business20 of 22
One of the hottest political bloggers, Meghan, the daughter of a former presidential contender, honors Dad's legacy by following his passion.
Search: See the pair together
Find: Her heiress mother
Design Star21 of 22
Budding fashion designer Lourdes Leon may not take the same style risks that her mother once did, but her grunge-glam look gets her plenty of attention.
Bing: Her superstar mom?
Mini Model22 of 22
She may be too young to strut down the runway like her supermodel mom, but we see a future career in fashion for this adorable little Clementine.
Search: Her director dad?
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession