Faux Fur Finds
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of NET A PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Velvet by Graham and Spencer
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Barney's
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Hat Attack
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Isabella Oliver
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Graham and Spencer
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
Intro_v021 of 11
Vested Interest2 of 11
As the weather cools, a vest can be a wardrobe staple. Wear it over a dress and tights for work or with leggings and a denim shirt for Sunday brunch.
SHOP NOW: DKNY vest, $295
Evening Standard3 of 11
A classic jacket adds elegance to jeans, but also easily transitions to dressier attire come holiday season.
SHOP NOW: Velvet jacket, $246
Dr. Zhivago Moment4 of 11
Whether strolling the city or enjoying a ski holiday, a Cossack hat will keep you warm— and get you noticed.
SHOP NOW: ASOS hat, $26
On the Prowl5 of 11
Faux fur trim adds personality to a basic cardigan, while still keeping it neutral enough to wear with almost anything.
SHOP NOW: Ella Moss cardigan, $298
Wild Thing6 of 11
Leopard always makes a big statement. For maximum effect, pair a stole like this one with a sleek black outfit.
SHOP NOW: Buji Baja loop, $90
Haute Coat7 of 11
An oversize shawl collar gives a masculine coat a dash of luxury. To enhance this retro look, wear with a silk blouse and wide-leg trousers.
SHOP NOW: Topshop coat, $220
Soft Sell8 of 11
This bag converts to an oversize clutch, making it an unexpected carryall for a night on the town.
SHOP NOW: Isabella Oliver clutch, $239
Plush Crush9 of 11
Mongolian fur (super-thick with longer, more textured strands) adds a bohemian touch to any outfit. Try this version with tailored wide-leg jeans and chic wedges.
SHOP NOW: Graham & Spencer vest, $284
Buckle Up10 of 11
A faux fur belt adds a subtle (and affordable!) dose of the trend to skinny jeans or even a pencil skirt.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie belt, $38
Fancy Feet11 of 11
Luxe booties are a glamorous finishing touch to leggings and a chic cropped jacket.
SHOP NOW: Via Spiga boots, $298
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession