Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Nau; Wild Soul; BANGS Shoes
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of The Brave Collection
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Ocean Minded
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Bene
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Whiting & Davis
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Kohl's
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Kings of Cole
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of BANGS Shoes
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Anna Beck
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Wild Soul
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Nau
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Sseko Designs
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession
Feel-Good Fashion1 of 12
By Tiffany Tse
Buying a new pair of shoes or bag inevitably lifts your spirits, but chances are you'd feel even better about your new purchase if you were helping out a charitable cause at the same time. Take a look at 11 socially conscious brands that are making stylish clothes and accessories, as well as donating money to non-profits, helping create jobs and more, one piece at a time. Shop them all now.
Neck & Neck2 of 12
What to buy: Woven necklaces and bracelets featuring pendants with meaningful Cambodian inscriptions.
Why you'll feel good: Each piece is handmade by Cambodian artisans who come from underprivileged backgrounds or suffer from disabilities, and 10 percent of profits are donated to help fight human trafficking.
SHOP NOW: The Brave Collection moon necklace, $75, thebravecollection.com
Knit Wit3 of 12
What to buy: Comfortable, stylish footwear designed for the beach, like flip-flops and crochet slip-ons.
Why you'll feel good: Ocean Minded organizes community beach clean-ups around the world. In 2014 alone, they've already coordinated 19 clean-up events with 3,500 volunteers picking up over 5,000 pounds of trash.
SHOP NOW: Ocean Minded crochet slip-on, $40, oceanminded.com
Wrap It Up4 of 12
What to buy: Choose from a variety of West African-inspired prints, styles, and embellishments to design your own customized scarf.
Why you'll feel good: This year, Bené has committed to providing at least five girls in Ghana a year's worth of education, including tuition, uniforms and supplies.
SHOP NOW: Bené scarf, prices start at $45, benebyyou.com
In the Bag5 of 12
What to buy: Charming heart-shaped purses that work as a cross-body bag or clutch.
Why you'll feel good: 30 percent of proceeds from Whiting & Davis's purse are donated to different organizations, depending on the color. Buy the red purse to benefit International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, or the leopard-print to help out Muttville Senior Dog Rescue.
SHOP NOW: Whiting & Davis charity heart minaudiere, $150, whitinganddavisbags.com
Short Story6 of 12
What to buy: Casual fitness gear, including graphic T-shirts, running shorts and baseball caps.
Why you'll feel good: 100 percent of the net profits from Kohl's Cares FILA collection is donated to support the fight against breast cancer.
SHOP NOW: Kohl's Cares FILA Sport running shorts, $10, kohls.com
Sweater Weather7 of 12
What to buy: Ultra-soft hoodies and tops with a rhinestone-embellished Bye Hater stamp.
Why you'll feel good: Kings of Cole's Bye Hater collection spreads awareness about bullying, while 20 percent of proceeds go to anti-bullying charity The Bully Project.
SHOP NOW: Kings of Cole hooded sweatshirt, $168, kingsofcole.com
Just for Kicks8 of 12
What to buy: Unisex high- and low-top sneakers made of lightweight canvas.
Why you'll feel good: This sneaker company donates 20 percent of net profits to Kiva, a microfinance organization that loans money to small business entrepreneurs around the world.
SHOP NOW: BANGS Shoes Kere sneakers, $45, bangsshoes.com
Full Circle9 of 12
What to buy: Pretty, delicate gold necklaces handmade in Bali and perfect for layering with other jewelry.
Why you'll feel good: All proceeds from Anna Beck's Circle of Life collection go directly to Bumi Sehat, a Bali-based women's clinic.
SHOP NOW: Anna Beck Circle of Life divided disk necklace, $95, annabeck.com
So Shady10 of 12
What to buy: Bright, punchy sunglasses in colors like emerald, spotted ivory and yellow.
Why you'll feel good: Wild Soul gives a portion of your purchase to a charity of your choice that contributes to health, education or the environment.
SHOP NOW: Wild Soul tortoise lion sunglasses, $100, wildsoul.com
Earn Your Stripes11 of 12
What to buy: Eco-friendly, relaxed clothes, such as this striped dress, ideal for working out and weekends.
Why you'll feel good: Nau's Partners for Change program donates 2 percent of every sale to an organization. Customers choose from a list of charities and decide where their money goes.
SHOP NOW: Nau Compleat Dress Stripe, $98, nau.com
Key Player12 of 12
What to buy: Sseko Designs's leather key-embellished sandals are the result of a collaboration with The Giving Keys, an organization that sells key necklaces and creates jobs for the homeless.
Why you'll feel good: Sseko Designs employs young women in Uganda with jobs and education—so far the company's enabled 47 to attend college.
SHOP NOW: Sseko Designs Giving Key sandal, $90, ssekodesigns.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession