From Runway to Reality
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree.com
- From Runway to Reality10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Paris_v011 of 12stylewearableparis
Top Coat2 of 12
By Nicole Mann Novick
Tailored looks are still strong for fall. An ultra-sleek coat, minimalist turtleneck and classic camel pants, as seen by Celine, are not only wearable but always exude a sophisticated edge.
Casual Elegance3 of 12
As Chloe proves, baggy, wide-legged trousers can still be flattering. Pair yours with subtle platforms to elongate the look and a tighter sweater to keep things sleek.
Hippy Chick4 of 12
Part masculine tailoring, part boho and part rock ’n’ roll, this Christian Dior look is easy to pull off without making it seem like you’ve tried too hard. Simply replace the sheer top with a crisp white blouse, and add a simple pendant or casual scarf in place of this model’s oversize pendant for casual-cool style.
Dark Nights5 of 12
Retro peg-leg pants, long black gloves and a cape-like top need no adjustments to transition from the catwalk to the street. Classic old-Hollywood, this Lanvin runway look will remain a wardrobe staple for years to come.
Think Pink6 of 12
Precious pinks in an airy silhouette may seem a bit summery for the season, but Nina Ricci is brightening things up. Just add sandals for an impromptu warm-weather getaway or, to keep the look working all year long, replace the white belt and tights with black for a more seasonal outfit.
Luxe Tux7 of 12
A women’s tuxedo, like this one from Stella McCartney, is timeless and quintessentially cool. Pair the blazer with formfitting black slacks and a chic pair of heels to keep the look sharp.
Retro Redux8 of 12
A vintage-inspired dress in a vibrant hue, like this stunner from Miu Miu, is just what you need to give your fall wardrobe a boost. Lose the socks and sandals for a more everyday look and, if you’re headed to the office, a classic dark blazer and heels will keep the look cool and professional.
Best Dress9 of 12
Off the runway, the boots may be overkill, but this knitted flashback Isabel Marant dress still deserves to strut its stuff. All you need to do is switch out the fringe for a pair of chic black booties and this outfit is ready to go.
Snow Whites10 of 12
No one was afraid of winter whites at YSL this season. For those who like to break the rules, adding rich brown accessories and even a camel coat offer an easier transition.
Sophisticated Lady11 of 12
You can’t go wrong with a ladylike look, especially when it comes to an embellished black pencil skirt and shapely white blouse. If the boots of this Louis Vuitton look seem too much for turning heads at a cocktail party, simply replace them with standout pumps or a demure pair of kitten heels.
Cold Shoulder12 of 12
This strapless black number from Rochas may not be for everyday wear, but it deserves some serious attention if you’re attending a black-tie wedding or event. Despite seeming minimal in both color and tailoring, the ethereal shape makes the gown simple and elegant and requires little accessorizing to stand out.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession