Game, Set, Match!
- Next1 of 21Andy Roddick: Icon/SMi/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 21Icon/SMI/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 21John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 21RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 21Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 21Cody Boor/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 21Mark Mainz/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 21Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 21Tristan Gregory/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next10 of 21RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next11 of 21Cynthia Lum/Icon SMI/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next12 of 21Tristan Gregory/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next13 of 21David Saffran/Icon SMI/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next14 of 21Stills/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next15 of 21Focus On Sport/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 21Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next17 of 21CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next18 of 21Bob Thomas/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 21RD/Leon/Retna Digital
- Previous Next20 of 21Mark Shenley/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next21 of 21CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Game, Set, Match!Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Tennis Eye Candy1 of 21
The U.S. Open may be over but we just can't get enough of our favorite players. We admire them for their athletic skills of course, not just because they have some of the best looking faces and bodies in sports. ... —Glo.
Rafael Nadal2 of 21
Currently ranked number one in the world, Nadal has won eight Grand Slam singles titles along with a slew of other trophies. Aside form being super talented, it's pretty obvious why this swarthy Spaniard is first on our list of hot tennis players.
Serena Williams3 of 21
Even in a cast, Serena Williams looks gorgeous. And with two Olympic gold medals in women's doubles and more career prize money than any other female athlete in history, she's totally on top of her game, too.
Venus Williams4 of 21
Serena's sister, Venus, has won three Olympic gold medals, more than any other female tennis player. She sports stylish duds both on and off the court, and even has her own clothing line, Eleven by Venus Williams.
Roger Federer5 of 21
With 16 Grand Slam singles titles under his belt and 17 ATP Masters Series wins, Roger Federer is a force to be reckoned with on the court. He's also amassed quite a following of admirers including Anna Wintour and Rolex watches, a brand he endorses. We wonder why. ...
Anna Kournikova6 of 21
Because of injuries, Anna Kournikova hasn't played in a few years, but she's still one of the sport's most memorable faces (and bodies) for good reason, don't you think?
Andy Roddick7 of 21
Not only does Andy Roddick hold the record for the fastest serve in professional tennis, measured at 155 mph, but he's quite attractive and married a model (that would be Brooklyn Decker). Can we see some tiny blond tots soon please?
Maria Sharapova8 of 21
Maria Sharapova's L.A. Laker boyfriend, Sasha Vujacic, obviously thinks the accomplished Russian star is pretty hot — and so do Nike, Prince, Canon, Cole Haan and the editors of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, just to name a few.
Ana Ivanovic9 of 21
A talented player, Ana Ivanovic is also a charitable soul and acts as a UNICEF National Ambassador for Serbia, her home country. So we'll forgive her for that unfortunate sock tan.
John Isner10 of 21
John Isner is certainly an accomplished player, but everybody now knows his name after his famous win against Nicolas Mahut at this year's Wimbledon — in the longest professional tennis match ever played (11 hours, 5 minutes of play).
Gisela Dulko11 of 21
Consistently ranked in the singles top 50 over the last few years, this young Argentinian is on her way up, and we'll certainly be watching.
Elena Dementieva12 of 21
Dementieva played and won her first international tournament, Les Petits As, in France at the age of 13. She's now 29 and enjoying a world ranking of number 13.
Juan Martin Del Potro13 of 21
In 2009, this young Argentinian became the first player to defeat both Federer and Nadal in the same Grand Slam. If we played him, we'd let him beat us, too.
Andre Agassi14 of 21
Nothing says hot like pink spandex. But seriously, we may have had a thing for Andre Agassi circa 1990 ... and definitely loved that hair.
Arthur Ashe15 of 21
In 1963, while playing for UCLA, Ashe became the first African American player ever selected to join the United States Davis Cup team. Then in 1968, one year before he went pro, Arthur Ashe stadium in Queens (where the US Open is held) was named after the player.
Pete Sampras16 of 21
Pete Sampras may not have won the majority of his matches against his famous rival, Andre Agassi, but he is still one of tennis's highest ranked, most celebrated and best looking players ever.
Björn Borg17 of 21
Swedish player Björn Borg won five consecutive Wimbledon singles titles, a record shared only with Roger Federer. But can we talk for a second about how great his legs look in these short shorts?
Jimmy Conners18 of 21
A super competitive player, Jimmy Connors was the only man to win the US Open on three different surfaces: grass, clay and hard in 1974, 1976 and 1978, respectively.
Monica Seles19 of 21
At the age of 16, Monica Seles became the youngest-ever champion at the 1990 French Open. She officially retired in 2008 but still makes appearances as part of her humanitarian work for IIMSAM, the Intergovernmental Institution for the use of Micro-algae Spirulina Against Malnutrition, a group in which the Obamas are also involved.
John McEnroe20 of 21
John McEnroe, who won Wimbledon three times and the US Open four times, may be most remembered for his competitive spirit and confrontational behavior on the court against rivals like Björn Borg and Jimmy Connors.
Fred Perry21 of 21
Born in 1872, Fred Perry was first a table tennis champ but went on to win three Wimbledons, among other titles. Supposedly, if a game reached the fourth set, the dapper and reportedly arrogant Perry would change into new trousers and polo shirt and then continue playing.