Glo's 2013 Oscars style awards
- Next1 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 16Axelle/Bauer-Griffin
- Previous Next6 of 16Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 16Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 16Axelle/Bauer-Griffin; Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 16Glo
- Previous Next16 of 16Gregg DeGuire/WireImage; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Glo's 2013 Oscars style awardsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
One for All1 of 16
By Brithny Zhang
While you may not agree with the best and worst dressed lists that have been populating the 'nets—let alone the awards show itself—we hope you'll agree with us that everyone had something to bring to the red carpet last night. Out of the following categories, here are our picks for best style.
Best Jewelry2 of 16
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior and a Chopard necklace.
Best High-Low3 of 16
Helen Hunt in H&M and 700,000 dollars worth of Martin Katz jewelry.
Best Rear View4 of 16
Anne Hathaway in Prada.
Best Personal Style5 of 16
Jennifer Aniston in Valentino.
Best Color Combo6 of 16
Alicia Vikander in Elie Saab.
Best Hair Extremes7 of 16
Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli; Charlize Theron in Dior.
Best Hair Accessory8 of 16
Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab and Harry Winston jeweled hair clip.
Most Age-Appropriate9 of 16
Quvenzhané Wallis in Armani; Sally Field in Valentino.
Breakout Color Choice10 of 16
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu.
Best Couple11 of 16
Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck, both in Gucci.
Best Microtrend12 of 16
Leaf appliqué on Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra; Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen.
Best Old Hollywood-Glam13 of 16
Jessica Chastain in Armani.
Best Futuristic Looks14 of 16
Halle Berry in Versace; Naomi Watts in Armani.
Best Dress Detailing15 of 16
Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille.
Best Princess Moments16 of 16
Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji; Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession