Bold Gold Jewelry
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Asos
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Elizabeth Cole
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Tuleste Market
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Milly
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Sarah Chloe
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Bold Gold JewelryCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Gold-Standard_v021 of 16
Chain Reaction2 of 16
Take the chain link trend up a notch with a necklace that's interwoven with delicate detailing and playful beading.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace, $150
Feeling Knotty?3 of 16
Thanks to their chunky shape, these knot studs manage to be both ladylike and daring.
SHOP NOW: Knot Stud Earrings, $14
Animal Magnetism4 of 16
Make a statement with this crystal-studded rams head bracelet, which is sure to become a signature item.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Cole Double Ram Head Bracelet, $250
Such A Stud5 of 16
Amp up your style and rock out with a studded gold ring.
SHOP NOW: Stephen Webster Ring, $450
Nothing But Net6 of 16
Who says bold has to be brash? Wear a finely woven necklace that's subtle but still out of the ordinary.
SHOP NOW: Fishnet Necklace, $78
Ray Of Light7 of 16
Stand out in the crowd in a radiant hammered gold necklace, just the kind of power piece to get you noticed at work or on the town.
SHOP NOW: Hammered Square Necklace, $125
Snake Charmer8 of 16
These gilded snake clip-ons don't actually bite, but they do add some exotic charm to an evening look.
SHOP NOW: Aurélie Bidermann Snake Earrings, $330
Sock It To Me9 of 16
Brass knuckles get a high-fashion update with four individual gold-plated rings that pack a punch.
SHOP NOW: Maison Martin Margiela Knuckle Rings, $480
Curves Ahead10 of 16
Elevate your everyday style with this artistic cuff, inspired by the molded curves of modern architecture.
SHOP NOW: Milly Cuff, $145
Making Waves11 of 16
Bring a relaxed beach-y look to any outfit with a new spin on the basic gold bangles.
SHOP NOW: Wave Bangles, $35
Little Bow Peep12 of 16
Add a sweet ladylike aspect to any outfit with this retro bow bracelet.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Bow Bracelet, $128
To The Letter13 of 16
Make a name for yourself—and a family heirloom—with a classically inscribed signet ring.
SHOP NOW: Elongated Signet Ring, $118
Honey Drops14 of 16
Swap out your standard gold drop earrings for these contemporary designs.
SHOP NOW: Textured Drop Earrings, $20
Missing Link15 of 16
Complete your look with a sparkling pave-encrusted chain link bracelet that doesn't break the bank.
SHOP NOW: Pave Link Bracelet, $118
Arm Candy16 of 16
Adorn your arm with a large filigreed cuff. The intricate detailing makes it delicate despite its size.
SHOP NOW: Isharya Cuff, $475