Style Inspired By Grammy-Nominated Songs
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Matches Fashion; Nasty Gal
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Boticca
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Cynthia Rowley
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Matches Fashion
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Nasty Gal
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Avenue32
- Style Inspired By Grammy-Nominated SongsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Fashion Hits1 of 11
By Tiffany Tse
Since fashion and music often go hand in hand, we rounded up stylish pieces inspired by ten Grammy-nominated hits. Shop them all here!
Girl's Best Friend2 of 11
Song: "Royals" by Lorde
An edgy silver ring shaped like a diamond is a playfully ironic ode to Lorde's anti-materialistic song.
SHOP NOW: Selda Okutan Like Diamond ring, $81, boticca.com
Animal Instinct3 of 11
Song: "Roar" by Katy Perry
Channel the empowering vibe of Katy Perry's hit by wearing this embroidered tiger button-down.
SHOP NOW: Kenzo cotton embroidered shirt, $220, stylebop.com
Double Trouble4 of 11
Song: "Holy Grail" by Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake
Instead of a gold chalice, consider this flask—cleverly disguised as a gold bracelet—our version of a holy grail.
SHOP NOW: Cynthia Rowley flask bangle, $365, cynthiarowley.com
In the Pink5 of 11
Song: "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell
The stunning ombre print on this dress certainly blurs the line between elegant and fun.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Saunders Romina ombre-print dress, $426, matchesfashion.com
Lock & Key6 of 11
Song: "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars
This delicate pendant necklace perfectly illustrates the message behind Bruno Mars' romantic song.
SHOP NOW: Robert Lee Morris lock pendant necklace, $260, neimanmarcus.com
Go Nuclear7 of 11
Song: "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
The holographic sheen on these oxford shoes conveys a radioactive quality, fitting for Imagine Dragons' catchy alt-rock song.
SHOP NOW: Nasty Gal Miista Zoe oxford, $190, nastygal.com
Crystal Clear8 of 11
Song: "Clarity" by Zedd
Clearly, this see-through clutch is the ideal accessory for your next dance party (where the DJ will likely play Zedd's electro house track).
SHOP NOW: Nasty Gal crystal glimmer clutch, $50, nastygal.com
Fur Real9 of 11
Song: "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
No need to head to a thrift shop for Macklemore's leopard mink coat. Rock this stylish faux fur version that captures his song's funky vibe.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins faux fur leopard print coat, $119, dorothyperkins.com
Hold Your Horses10 of 11
Song: "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers
If you're up all night to get lucky, as Pharrell croons in this electronic dance hit, perhaps this slim horseshoe bangle will help.
SHOP NOW: Emily Elizabeth horseshoe bangle, $65, maxandchloe.com
Cloudy Forecast11 of 11
Song: "Skyfall" by Adele
Pay tribute to Adele's ballad, the theme song of the James Bond film Skyfall, with this vibrant sunset-hued scarf.
SHOP NOW: Lissy Verkade purple silk sky scarf, $285, avenue32.com