Grammys Fashion Roundup
- Next1 of 11Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Grammys Fashion RoundupCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Grammy Style Stars1 of 11
Known for red-carpet antics (à la Lady Gaga's egg), the Grammys tend to be a wild fashion affair, but we’ve handpicked ten celebrities from music's biggest night who managed to mix cool with a touch of class.
Gold Standard2 of 11
Heidi Klum’s gold shoulder-bearing ensemble gives head-to-toe sparkle but with a classic fit that keeps it elegant.
Color-Correct3 of 11
Julianne Hough’s floor-sweeping, printed maxi dress is youthful and right on trend for spring.
Risky Business4 of 11
Florence Welch’s look may be more appropriate for the red carpet than a night on the town, but the craftsmanship of her swan dress is no Bjork getup – it’s unusual and artistic, which is what fashion is all about.
Boy Crazy5 of 11
Janelle Monae’s chic tuxedo is a perfect wink at the menswear-inspired styles that the coming season is sure to bring.
Slim Pickings6 of 11
Jennifer Hudson’s formfitting bustier dress and asymmetrical skirt show off the singer’s new figure in all the right places while still leaving something to the imagination.
On Trend7 of 11
Giuliana Rancic's feathered dress with shocking pink sash has the fun elements that make the Grammys a little wild, but the pretty tailoring and Grecian draping keep it classy on and off a red carpet.
Future Perfect8 of 11
Monica incorporates the Spring 2011 runway’s exaggerated-shoulders in an elegant and old-Hollywood-style mermaid gown.
Mellow Yellow9 of 11
Jewel’s breezy yellow gown may be a departure from the styles that this night is known for, but you can never go wrong with simple elegance.
Rock Star10 of 11
Gwyneth Paltrow’s supersexy jumpsuit is not for the faint of heart, but it certainly shows off the body in a way that no other outfit can.
Flower Power11 of 11
It might have been the anything-goes Grammys, but Nicole Kidman still managed to have an Oscar-worthy performance in a stunning gown of fuchsia cascading flowers.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession