Most Stylish Shoes From Classic '80s Movies
- Next1 of 9Paramount Pictures/Photofest; New Line Cinema/Photofest; Loeffler Randall; Amazon
- Previous Next2 of 9Universal Pictures/Photofest; Nordstrom
- Previous Next3 of 9Universal Pictures/Photofest; Barneys
- Previous Next4 of 9Paramount Pictures/Photofest; Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 9New Line Cinema/Photofest; Amazon
- Previous Next6 of 9Vestron Pictures Ltd./Photofest; Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 9Andy Schwartz/Sygma/Corbis; Zara
- Previous Next8 of 9Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 9Paramount Pictures/Photofest; Loeffler Randall
- Most Stylish Shoes From Classic '80s Movies10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Fancy Feet1 of 9
By Jessica Annie Chou
Our favorite '80s movies share a few things in common: a good love story, a great soundtrack scene and seriously stylish footwear. From Sloane's fringe boots in Ferris Bueller's Day Off to Duckie's creepers in Pretty in Pink, check out these eight cool movie shoes and find out where to get the looks today.
Boot Up2 of 9
The Breakfast Club taught us not to judge a book by its cover, but Molly Ringwald's Claire proved to be the most fashionable student, showing up for weekend detention looking effortlessly stylish.
SHOP NOW: Sam Edelman Penny boot, $170, nordstrom.com
Just for Kicks3 of 9
No, these Nike sneakers don't come with a self-lacing mechanism, but at least they look as cool as Marty McFly's kicks in Back to the Future Part II.
SHOP NOW: Nike Dunk Sky Hi Vintage, $150, barneys.com
Red Alert4 of 9
At the heart of it, Flashdance is a story about taking a chance on your dreams. Another takeaway? Extra confidence comes in the form of seriously sexy red pumps.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Flex pointy-toe pump, $99, nordstrom.com
Biker Girl5 of 9
Amidst all the drugs, sex, and rock 'n' roll in Sid and Nancy, there was also some great fashion, including Nancy Spungen's tough-girl ankle boots.
SHOP NOW: Pleaser Domina ankle boot, $79, amazon.com
Just Dance6 of 9
You need two things if you want to have the time of your life: a guy who knows how to dance, and the perfect pair of strappy heels. We're sure Dirty Dancing's Baby would agree.
SHOP NOW: Capezio Alandra Latin t-strap shoe, $72, amazon.com
What a Stud7 of 9
It's going to take a lot more than a pair of killer heels to fill Madonna's shoes in Desperately Seeking Susan, but these black studded ankle boots are a good start.
SHOP NOW: Zara high-heel ankle boot with studs, $189, zara.com
Fringe Benefits8 of 9
We all wish we could play hooky from school or work like Ferris, but the white fringe boots his girlfriend Sloane wears throughout Ferris Bueller's Day Off are a solid consolation prize.
SHOP NOW: Caroline Biss ankle boots, $79, yoox.com
Creep Up9 of 9
In Pretty in Pink, Duckie's the nice guy who doesn't get the girl. But thanks to his cool creeper shoes, he still made it to the top of our best-dressed list,
SHOP NOW: Loeffler Randall Calla platform creeper, $140, loefflerrandall.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession