Head Over Heels
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Banana Republic
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of LUISAVIAROMA
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Browns
- Head Over HeelsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
hat_story_v01-final1 of 10
Feelin' Groovy2 of 10
Courtesy of ELLE.
This white hat with black band is begging for an invite to your next poolside party.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Hat, $58
Under Cover3 of 10
A utilitarian schoolboy cap is ideal for bad hair days during these last weeks of April showers.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Cap, $28
Head On4 of 10
Its wearable color and simple shape make this woven hat a great choice to throw in your beach bag or weekend tote.
BUY NOW: Banana Republic Hat, $39.50
RELATED ON ELLE: Summer's Surf Inspired Accessories
First Bloom5 of 10
Ease right on into spring’s floral trend with a silk flower headband.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Headband, $19.50
Prints Charming6 of 10
Add a little twist to the traditional fedora style by choosing an unexpected print like camouflage.
SHOP NOW: Borsalino Hat, $275
RELATED ON ELLE: Denim Report: Midnight Blues
In The Band7 of 10
Everyone wears a floppy straw hat in the spring — make yours unique with a bright printed band.
SHOP NOW: Emilio Pucci, $425
Beaded Beauty8 of 10
An embellished headband spruces up a casual outfit and even looks great with a cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim Headband, $145
RELATED ON ELLE: Summer's Best Bags
Tie One On9 of 10
The wide brim and round shape of this straw hat is nicely accented by a skinny ribbon.
SHOP NOW: Albertus Swanepoel, $220
Nice Blended10 of 10
This chic topper might not be cheap, but we think the mix of woven materials is worth the price.
SHOP NOW: Inverni Hat, $137
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession