Heart-covered styles that are chic—not cheesy
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom/Topshop
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Juicy Couture
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next7 of 13Glo
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Tibi
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Barneys New York
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of TOMS
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of FarFetch.com
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Heart-covered styles that are chic—not cheesy10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Have a Heart1 of 13
Think you're too edgy and jaded to wear clothes and accessories with a heart motif? These 12 finds are super-stylish and only a little bit sweet. So go ahead, shop your heart out.
Hello Kitty2 of 13
Slip on these feminine shades to uplift any ensemble. The subtle heart shape in the frame gives the classic cat's-eye sunglasses an unexpected twist.
SHOP NOW: Miu Miu sunglasses, $280
Quality Time3 of 13
A tiny dangling heart gives a big, bold watch a hint of girlish charm.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture watch, $250
Green Light4 of 13
Still skeptical of the lovey-dovey trend? Take baby steps in this emerald green silk blouse with a subtle heart imprint. Pair it with white jeans and wedge sandals for a fresh spring look.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse, $132
Twinkle Toes5 of 13
Spring sandals get an elegant upgrade with shiny metallic straps and hearts of gold.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Kyra sandal, $150
Play by Ear6 of 13
A clever fusion of hearts and the classic hoop design make these everyday earrings fresh and modern.
SHOP NOW: Melissa Joy Manning earrings, $90
Big Love7 of 13
We'll always have a soft spot for cashmere—especially when it comes with a playful color-block heart design.
SHOP NOW: Chinti and Parker sweater, $545
Ring Leader8 of 13
Pavé diamonds create a sparkling and sentimental symbol atop a gold band. It's classic design makes it easy to wear both day and night.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew pavé heart ring, $45
Tank Up9 of 13
A heart-scattered cami offers a flirty alternative to traditional polka-dot prints.
SHOP NOW: Tibi cami, $190
Take Aim10 of 13
An onyx heart and 18-karat-gold arrow make for a cleverly mismatched pair of Cupid-inspired earrings.
SHOP NOW: Finn Heart & Arrow earrings, $485
Heart & Soles11 of 13
Make every outfit pop with TOMS vegan multicolored slip-on shoes. Cuff your jeans to show off this heart-patterned pair to full effect.
SHOP NOW: TOMS shoes, $54
City of Angels12 of 13
Show some West Coast love with this soft tee featuring a faded heart skyline print of Los Angeles.
SHOP NOW: Wildfox printed T-shirt, $97
Young at Heart13 of 13
With a dark hue and flowy skirt, this fun and flirty dress creates a figure-flattering silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Topshop dress, $80
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession