- Next1 of 8Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/Film Magic
- Previous Next2 of 8Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 8Chris Daniels/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 8Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 8Vallery Jean/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 8Charley Gallay/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 8Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Fashion YearbookCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
The Social Chair1 of 8
If your schedule looks like Kim’s, you need to get out the door in record time. Pick one-piece outfits and great statement accessories; her bag and shoes may be neutral, but aren't they the first things you notice about the outfit? Yep, thought so.
The Queen Bee2 of 8
Ever since she sang and shimmied her way into our lives, we've been crazy in love with Beyoncé and her diva-worthy fashions. Even though you're not on stage every day, take some style cues from B and try sprinkling a little gold into your wardrobe.
The Flirt3 of 8
The world may not always agree with her fashion choices, but Jessica Simpson knows how to play up her assets — something we should all try to do more often. This kind of attention-grabbing gets a thumbs up from us.
The Prom Queen4 of 8
Reese Witherspoon may not be a fashion daredevil, but she always looks perfect when she goes out. When you find a silhouette that works, like this trim strapless dress, follow Reese's fashion lead and stick with it.
The Jock5 of 8
Venus Williams' sculpted body may be unattainable for those of us who aren't paid to work out. But every single one of us has a best body part. Be proud and show yours off in a body-conscious dress.
The Grunge Girl6 of 8
Lindsay’s style has gone in so many directions that it’s hard to believe she’s still so young. While this slouchy look may not be our first choice for the actress, we think that message tee is pretty cool.
The Geek7 of 8
When Tina Fey stepped out from the writers' room and onto our TV and movie screens, she had to become more at ease with dressing up. That vaguely awkward feeling is something we can all relate to — embrace it and smile for the cameras.
The Class Clown8 of 8
Really, what can you say about Lady Gaga? She's out there, and we mean out there. But, man, if she isn't fun to watch. What lesson can a regular woman take from the pop star? Sometimes it's good to push yourself outside your comfort zone.